• Advertisement

Good and bad day

Whatever you want to discuss

Good and bad day

Postby triple_duece » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:15 pm

First for the good. I purchased 7 cases of shotgun shells last November. Well each case had a $100 rebate. Sent them to Remington and waited for the checks to arrive in the mailbox.

Meanwhile, I’ve read where Remington was filing chapter 11 and I sat quietly thinking I’m not gonna see them rebates. Well I go to get the mail and the 3 checks are there. I open them up and all is right except for one. Long story short, I called and they are going to make it right.

So today’s project was to build a new cabinet to put the old porcelain double sink in that the wife uses as a planting station for outside. All is going well, have all of it put together except for the sink that’s in the back yard. I get on my Atv and it won’t crank.... won’t do anything. I’m thinking the battery is bad so I pull the cover and find that a mouse has chewed up the harness and other wires. Boy I am some mad at myself and the rats. Gonna get some revenge shortly.
10 Point

Re: Good and bad day

Postby gtk » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:29 am

i got my rebate from Rem back last week... Bought several "bucket of bullets" and each bucket had $30 mail in rebate :ylsuper:

Re: Good and bad day

Postby dustygoodson » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:33 pm

Return to General Forum