• Advertisement

wish me luck

Whatever you want to discuss

Re: wish me luck

Postby gtk » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:10 am

I really don't know ladyHunter. From what I gather, even though they are not rare in that area, it was still uncommon to see one. Supposedly, the one you "don't" see is the one that gets you. In other words, if he wanted to chew on me, he wouldn't have made his presence know :)
gtk
Admin

Postby terry08 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:39 pm

gtk wrote:I really don't know ladyHunter. From what I gather, even though they are not rare in that area, it was still uncommon to see one. Supposedly, the one you "don't" see is the one that gets you. In other words, if he wanted to chew on me, he wouldn't have made his presence know :)

Greg, he knew you were a Mississippi boy and would be to tough to chew. Count your blessings.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby flipper » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:50 am

terry08 wrote:
gtk wrote:I really don't know ladyHunter. From what I gather, even though they are not rare in that area, it was still uncommon to see one. Supposedly, the one you "don't" see is the one that gets you. In other words, if he wanted to chew on me, he wouldn't have made his presence know :)

Greg, he knew you were a Mississippi boy and would be to tough to chew. Count your blessings.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

LOL!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
flipper
Pope&Young

Postby stickers » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:02 pm

Looks like 4th season is going to be hot also. I might just 86 my trip for this year. I got enough on my plate here right now here. Of course I have already chained up the SxS and had everything ready.
stickers
10 Point

Postby gtk » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:55 am

Stickers, that woudl be a tough call to make.. If I already had the tags & everything set up, I'd probably go anyway, at least just to "see" .. You never know, just look at what happened on our hunt.

how did the trip to Mississippi state go ?
gtk
Admin

Postby stickers » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:21 am

gtk wrote:Stickers, that woudl be a tough call to make.. If I already had the tags & everything set up, I'd probably go anyway, at least just to "see" .. You never know, just look at what happened on our hunt.

how did the trip to Mississippi state go ?

Yep, I know it can happen. Our tags wont go to waiste even if we dont go. I think we have had 3 or 4 others already back out last week. We will just wait and see and make up our mind later this week. Went about like I expected. Put him on a $1500/month medication that he will have to be on for atleast 6 months if he lives that long. Also meds may cause a lot of serious things like liver failure. Kinda why I dont want to be out there if something goes haywire with him.
stickers
10 Point

Previous

Return to General Forum