• Advertisement

Cspire poll.

Whatever you want to discuss

Cspire poll.

Postby rjhunter81 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:52 am

Morning all, newbie here and need some input. I currently have verizon and have awesome coverage everywhere I go. Problem is the cost of the monthly bill. I am trying to find something more affordable. Currently use about 18-20 gb of data per month.

Do any of you folks use Cspire and are you pleased?

Thanks.

Where I live and hunt is fairly close to each other so that considered is not a big deal.
rjhunter81
button buck

Re: Cspire poll.

Postby leepurvis » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:04 pm

My answer is that it depends on where you are. If you are in NW MS, you will not have 4G LTE coverage. I live in Desoto County and had been a CSpire customer for over 12 years but changed last month because there are no plans to get 4G coverage in the Memphis area. Part of the problem is that they do not have access to the frequency spectrum in Memphis.

If you live any where else in the state, I think you are good on coverage.
Lee

"Dear Life, when I said "Can my day get any worse?" it was a rhetorical question not a challenge"- Will Ferrell

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” Thomas Paine
leepurvis
Pope&Young

Postby flipper » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:41 pm

I have been with C Spire forever. For the most part, I am extremely pleased. Sometimes I get aggravated, but really, the service has been good. I would never switch to ATT. Maybe someone else, but really, I think C Spire is a good company. I live in rural Yazoo and my service with my "hot spot" goes back and forth from 3G to LTE. Welcome and please come back often!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
flipper
Pope&Young

Postby jv » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:13 pm

We have been with CSPIRE for as long as they have been here and before they changed there name to CSpire.
I think everyone gets aggravated from time to time with their carrier but all in all we are satisfied.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby rjhunter81 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:30 am

I had Cspire years ago and was somehwat pleased. We have a metal roof and had issues inside the house. I was hoping their new technology would alleviate the poor reception inside.
rjhunter81
button buck

Postby Curlyjack » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:14 pm

I have C Spire for about 10 years now and I am happy with it. We did have to get a signal booster for our house due to it having a metal roof.

I have Verizon on my work phone and the reception is not as good at the house and hunting club

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
"TEAM 8 Antler Addicts"

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday. " John Wayne
Curlyjack
10 Point

Postby LadyHunter » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:08 pm

I have used CSPIRE for years. We have love/hate relationship. But when all is said and done they are about the best

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Return to General Forum