• Advertisement

Not Hunting Today

Whatever you want to discuss

Not Hunting Today

Postby terry08 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:05 am

Going to the yearly family Christmas Eve, get together. Then tomorrow Christmas Day, we will take my step dad, his oyster chowder, he loves my chowder at 91 years young, I won't make him wait until Christmas anymore. It will be a once a month treat from now on.
Merry Christmas To All.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11750
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: Not Hunting Today

Postby chadbragg » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:28 am

Merry Christmas to you my friend. Enjoy the family time!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5272
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Alcorn county

Re: Not Hunting Today

Postby terry08 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:52 am

chadbragg wrote:Merry Christmas to you my friend. Enjoy the family time!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right back to you Chad, enjoy your trip and go easy on the rum.
Merry Christmas to a great friend.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11750
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: Not Hunting Today

Postby jv » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:57 am

I'm not hunting today either, been just about everyday this week so giving them and myself a bteak.

Merry Christmas Terry.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
User avatar
jv
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11399
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:19 am
Location: The Flat Lands of Mississippi

Re: Not Hunting Today

Postby bigsteve » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:22 am

I'm not going myself a little soggy outside we are having a Christmas supper tonight then off to Vickie's son's house tomorrow for Christmas day have a good safe Christmas by the way terry have you ever made oyster dressing it's good

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
TEAM #5 four of a kind 2014
VIETNAM 68--71 3RD MARINE DIV.
DIE HARD CRIMSON TIDE FAN !!!!!!
CROSS BOW HUNTING GEESSER
User avatar
bigsteve
Deer Killing Machine
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am
Location: walls ms

Re: Not Hunting Today

Postby Curlyjack » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:48 am

Well we have our big family get together tonight, so I slipped off this morning to sit a while. So far just 15 turkeys and about that many squirrels, and the fog is thick this morning!

I pray for safe travels for all today and Merry Christmas!

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
"TEAM 8 Antler Addicts"

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday. " John Wayne
User avatar
Curlyjack
10 Point
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:50 am
Location: Leakesville, MS

Re: Not Hunting Today

Postby flipper » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:19 am

Sitting a little while this morning. Saw 5 on the way to my stand. Nothing since but it feels good just to relax. Last week at work was brutal. Oh and two of my coworkers vehicles were broken into in broad daylight. That's right there in Madison in the lot behind the big Baptist building that faces I55. Within 10 minutes they had gotten over across the interstate to Walmart and made a purchase. I don't see how. The traffic was horrible. Y'all watch out.
Going to Christmas Eve candlelight service tonight at church.
Merry Christmas to all!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
User avatar
flipper
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 1962
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm
Location: Yazoo County

Re: Not Hunting Today

Postby terry08 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:23 am

flipper wrote:Sitting a little while this morning. Saw 5 on the way to my stand. Nothing since but it feels good just to relax. Last week at work was brutal. Oh and two of my coworkers vehicles were broken into in broad daylight. That's right there in Madison in the lot behind the big Baptist building that faces I55. Within 10 minutes they had gotten over across the interstate to Walmart and made a purchase. I don't see how. The traffic was horrible. Y'all watch out.
Going to Christmas Eve candlelight service tonight at church.
Merry Christmas to all!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas flipper, sorry about your friends. It doesn't matter where you live or work, crooks know no boundaries.
By the way, did you open those gates yet?

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11750
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: Not Hunting Today

Postby terry08 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:28 am

bigsteve wrote:I'm not going myself a little soggy outside we are having a Christmas supper tonight then off to Vickie's son's house tomorrow for Christmas day have a good safe Christmas by the way terry have you ever made oyster dressing it's good

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Sure have Steve, Sherrie, loves it. I am not a great fan, but will eat it. I love them on the half shell, and can't stop eating. But I hate them fried and the chowder, which everyone loves. They can have my share.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11750
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS


Return to General Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest