• Advertisement

Good Morning

Whatever you want to discuss

Good Morning

Postby terry08 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:56 am

Hope you all have a blessed day 01/11/2017.
You will never be any younger, then you are today. So make the best of this wonderful day.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11862
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: Good Morning

Postby jv » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:11 am

Good morning Terry
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
User avatar
jv
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11471
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:19 am
Location: The Flat Lands of Mississippi

Re: Good Morning

Postby bigsteve » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:23 am

Good morning old people have a good windy day

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
TEAM #5 four of a kind 2014
VIETNAM 68--71 3RD MARINE DIV.
DIE HARD CRIMSON TIDE FAN !!!!!!
CROSS BOW HUNTING GEESSER
User avatar
bigsteve
Deer Killing Machine
 
Posts: 2716
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am
Location: walls ms

Re: Good Morning

Postby flipper » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:08 am

Good morning. I feel great today. Hope y'all all do too!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
User avatar
flipper
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2014
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm
Location: Yazoo County

Re: Good Morning

Postby glenn » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:18 pm

I don't know Terry, just last night may wife said I act like a 4 year old. Last week it was a 10 year old, so it seems I am getting younger. I hope everyone has a great day!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never mistake kindness for weakness!
Aim small, miss small!
Image
glenn
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2895
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: SW Mississippi

Re: Good Morning

Postby LadyHunter » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:31 pm

Today was not the best, heard a noise in my truck, so ran by the diesel shop. Bad wheel bearings. But they also found a crack in my radiator..... This is going to cost me....


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners


WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
User avatar
LadyHunter
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Smith County

Re: Good Morning

Postby flipper » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:35 pm

glenn wrote:I don't know Terry, just last night may wife said I act like a 4 year old. Last week it was a 10 year old, so it seems I am getting younger. I hope everyone has a great day!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snicker!Snort!! That's really funny Glenn. I want to know what you did to make her say that, but then again, I don't. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
User avatar
flipper
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2014
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm
Location: Yazoo County

Good Morning

Postby glenn » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:24 am

flipper wrote:
glenn wrote:I don't know Terry, just last night may wife said I act like a 4 year old. Last week it was a 10 year old, so it seems I am getting younger. I hope everyone has a great day!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snicker!Snort!! That's really funny Glenn. I want to know what you did to make her say that, but then again, I don't. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:


Yeah, well some things don't need to be discussed on here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never mistake kindness for weakness!
Aim small, miss small!
Image
glenn
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2895
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: SW Mississippi

Re: Good Morning

Postby flipper » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:28 am

Anybody hunting this Saturday morning? I got a late start (nearly 7) and spotted 2 bucks, 6&8 points, by a downed tree about 200 yards up in the pasture I was crossing. They were traveling together and went south along the west side of the pasture. Since I've been in my stand, I've only seen 1 doe with 2 young fawns and another group of 6 does with older fawns. Fog came in so thick right as I was getting in my stand. Birds are really talking now, like it's Spring .Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
User avatar
flipper
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2014
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm
Location: Yazoo County

Re: Good Morning

Postby terry08 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:57 am

flipper wrote:Anybody hunting this Saturday morning? I got a late start (nearly 7) and spotted 2 bucks, 6&8 points, by a downed tree about 200 yards up in the pasture I was crossing. They were traveling together and went south along the west side of the pasture. Since I've been in my stand, I've only seen 1 doe with 2 young fawns and another group of 6 does with older fawns. Fog came in so thick right as I was getting in my stand. Birds are really talking now, like it's Spring .Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in the shack before daylight, sat until nine and saw nothing. Got to make a run to Sams in Madison. May try fishing later on.
Good luck flipper, although I don't think you need it.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11862
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: Good Morning

Postby jv » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:46 am

Didn't get out of bed till after 7:30 and holding this recliner down and trying to find something on TV to watch...man I hate this crud.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
User avatar
jv
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11471
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:19 am
Location: The Flat Lands of Mississippi

Re: Good Morning

Postby gtk » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Went hunting but it was fur squirrels


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
gtk
Admin
 
Posts: 19214
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 pm
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: Good Morning

Postby LadyHunter » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:19 pm

I spent the day with hubby and youngest son at the camp chasing the hounds. We had a blast! Right down to playing in the mud!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners


WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
User avatar
LadyHunter
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Smith County


Return to General Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron