Page 1 of 1

Just Don't Know

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:27 pm
by terry08
Seems like ever since Tapatalk, started doing commercial adds. I can't load pictures, or view other pictures. Don't know if it's C Spire, At&t, or the servers. Just know I am tired of the hassle. That is not worth the effort. Just had to vent. As I see other folks say that they can't load pictures.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

Re: Just Don't Know

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:02 pm
by bobwhite
I don't like tapatalk. My son uses it and my buddies on some other forums use it......I just don't care for it.

Re: Just Don't Know

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:55 pm
by terry08
bobwhite wrote:I don't like tapatalk. My son uses it and my buddies on some other forums use it......I just don't care for it.

It has always been fantastic. I don't have any idea if it is Tapatalk, or other issues. Our At&t is worse than dial up. And C Spire network, is just as bad. Living in a rural area, you have to give up a lot of the luxuries.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

Re: Just Don't Know

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:16 pm
by Chick
Terry i believe it's other issues. Personally, i like sitting at a PC but, younger guys like the "on the go" app like Tapatalk. Have you updated Tapatalk?

Re: Just Don't Know

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:55 pm
by jv
I use tap a talk from time to time but but never that much. Every time it updates it's always different then the way it was before the update.

Re: Just Don't Know

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:33 pm
by Chick
jv wrote:I use tap a talk from time to time but but never that much. Every time it updates it's always different then the way it was before the update.


I know what you mean jv. Young bucks can figure it out in a second or 2

Re: Just Don't Know

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:53 am
by terry08
Chick wrote:Terry i believe it's other issues. Personally, i like sitting at a PC but, younger guys like the "on the go" app like Tapatalk. Have you updated Tapatalk?

Yes, have updated. I haven't been on a laptop or computer in years. Just my phone.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

Re: Just Don't Know

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:46 am
by gtk
i need to upgrade tapatalk "back-end" on this server bad ! its way past due...