• Advertisement

Happy Spring Everyone!!!

Whatever you want to discuss

Happy Spring Everyone!!!

Postby flipper » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:29 pm

I was fortunate to have today off. It was a gorgeous day. Couldn't get a turkey to gobble for me, so I got busy pulling up some rotted timbers from around a flower bed. Replaced them with some stones that I've had for a while. I shoveled and dug to get them all level (and used a level) and them took them up and went to get some weed block from the barn. When I got back, I was surprised to see a snake in the dirt. It was a baby and non poisonous, so I relocated him to the pond. I got everything in place and put some fresh dirt in and planted my flowers. Then I realized that I am aging. Whooped I was!!! Next project was getting one of my raised beds prepared and my tomato plants in it. I'm also slowly replacing the cypress mulch in between the beds with the shredded rubber stuff. That may not work out, but we will see. It looks good right now. Last thing I did was get the deck furniture out of storage and that's where I am now. Enjoying the afternoon, watching the clouds roll in. Great way to start the spring season!!!
2018-19 Team #1 BLADES and BULLETS
flipper
Pope&Young

Re: Happy Spring Everyone!!!

Postby Curlyjack » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:04 pm

You wore me out just reading that lol, but it did remind me I need to get my raised beds ready for my tomatoes and squash. Hopefully I can get that done this weekend

I

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
"TEAM 8 Antler Addicts"

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday. " John Wayne
Curlyjack
Non-Typical

Postby jv » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:57 pm

Dang girl, right now I get wore out just walking to the bathroom :W:
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby flipper » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:29 am

Oh my goodness!!!! The muscles are not in shape. Soooooooo sore. JV, we need to be happy that you can walk to the bathroom. You gave us such a scare, and I am grateful you are here and posting.
2018-19 Team #1 BLADES and BULLETS
flipper
Pope&Young

Postby jv » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:24 am

flipper wrote:Oh my goodness!!!! The muscles are not in shape. Soooooooo sore. JV, we need to be happy that you can walk to the bathroom. You gave us such a scare, and I am grateful you are here and posting.

Me too but we are going to get out of the house some today and ride around....looks like it's going to be a pretty dsy
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Return to General Forum