• Advertisement

Any brick contractors

Whatever you want to discuss

Any brick contractors

Postby Muleskinner » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:21 am

Do any of you by chance know someone that can do a good job installing interior brick veneer? My wife has been giving me the blues about getting the wallpaper out of the kitchen. She said she is sick of looking at it. She wants to get the walls bricked. I will feel sorry for her when she gets tired of looking at the brick. Their will not be a lot she can do about it. At least now she can cover with a different design. Oh well (WOMEN) got to love them. Anyhow if you know someone that can do a job like this and will travel to Jasper county will you please let me know.
Muleskinner
Spike

Re: Any brick contractors

Postby jbullard1 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:00 pm

Muleskinner wrote:Do any of you by chance know someone that can do a good job installing interior brick veneer? My wife has been giving me the blues about getting the wallpaper out of the kitchen. She said she is sick of looking at it. She wants to get the walls bricked. I will feel sorry for her when she gets tired of looking at the brick. Their will not be a lot she can do about it. At least now she can cover with a different design. Oh well (WOMEN) got to love them. Anyhow if you know someone that can do a job like this and will travel to Jasper county will you please let me know.

PM J2dirtracer
He is one of the best tile and flooring installers anywhere
and he does travel
Team 5 Co-Champion with Team 1 2014-2015
Team Genesis 2013-2014
Team Rack Blaster 2012-2013
Resident Geezer and Granpaw
jbullard1
Granpaw

Postby Muleskinner » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:55 pm

okay well I will contact him. But I dont know if the job will be big enough for him to travel all the way to Jasper county. Maybe if I get him to do the work for me I can get him to give me a good deal on the Lincoln. I just got my wife a new Tahoe but she may feel like she really is somebody if she drives that to town. I bet my 14 year old daughter would love for her to come pick her up from school with that.
Muleskinner
Spike

Postby jbullard1 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:03 pm

Mule
he has been known to do work around Hattiesburg and Meridian

Yep let me know when your wife goes to pick up your daughter in the lincoln
I want to be there with a good camera :rotflol: :rotflol: :smash:
Team 5 Co-Champion with Team 1 2014-2015
Team Genesis 2013-2014
Team Rack Blaster 2012-2013
Resident Geezer and Granpaw
jbullard1
Granpaw

Postby Briggs1 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:38 pm

To bad you live in Jasper co. I would love to do it for ya. Just don't travel over a hour and a half. sorry briggs1 or Briggs masonry.
Don't tell God how big your storms are, Tell your storms how big your God is.
Briggs1
button buck

Postby Muleskinner » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:13 am

We have done had 3 brick layers to come by the house and each one has turned down the job. They said they do not know how to install brick veneer like that. I just don't understand. Maybe it is a lot harder of a job than I thought. Briggs1 come on I only live 1.5 hours from Picayune. But I sure do not want someone to do it unless they are sure they know how to do it correctly. My wife is a very sweet person but boy howdy she is very particular of what goes on the walls inside the house.
Muleskinner
Spike

Postby Briggs1 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:07 pm

Hey, muleskinner if you can send me some pics of the walls that you want to brick and I can look it over and see why the others didn't want the job. There is more work involved in putting the walls inside the house. Mostly because of the time that it takes for keeping the mess under control and also if you have any cabinets that you have to go around or remove them to go behind. If possible send some pics and I can give you some advice. thanks briggs1.
Don't tell God how big your storms are, Tell your storms how big your God is.
Briggs1
button buck

Return to General Forum