Whatever you want to discuss

Breaking News

Postby Smacko » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:55 pm

Rumor at this point, but one I keep hearing about through different
channels. Just for your info.

On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing
health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur
after the VP debate on 10/2.

There have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info.
Generally, the feeling is that we should all go ahead and get it out there
to as many blog sites and personal email lists as is possible.

I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the 'health problem'
cited in those articles was aneurysm. Probably many of you have heard the
same rumblings.

However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like
this Obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems that the best strategy
is to get out in front of this Obama maneuver, spell it out in detail, and
thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.

So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the Obamites off at the pass
-
send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on websites
and blogs - etc

The important thing here to remember, if this happens, is the first
"executive" decision that Barack H. Obama had to make was a failure!
Smacko
Pope&Young

Re: Breaking News

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:04 pm

first i have heard of it, that would be W-I-L-D. i dont care much for hillary. I cant see it happening, but hey, stranger VP picks have been made. ;)
kevin
4 Point

Postby mikybigbuck » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:06 pm

it would be hilarious to see palin and hillary duke it out....wwe style

:lol:
Looking for Mr Big
mikybigbuck
Non-Typical

Postby BIGERN76 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:11 pm

That may be a mistake on Obamas part. If that happens, the former Pres. may just have Obama nixed so he can be the first, First Husband!!! :shock:
Remington 700/CDL 30-06
2009 Diamond Black Ice
Bear Grizzly

QSMA Pro Staff
BIGERN76
Pope&Young

Postby leepurvis » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:35 pm

BIGERN76 wrote:That may be a mistake on Obamas part. If that happens, the former Pres. may just have Obama nixed so he can be the first, First Husband!!! :shock:

I definitely wouldn't want to be a FOB..Friend of Bill...seems like your life expectancy decreases somewhat!
Lee

"Dear Life, when I said "Can my day get any worse?" it was a rhetorical question not a challenge"- Will Ferrell

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” Thomas Paine
leepurvis
Pope&Young

Postby merrillcd_mem » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:30 am

that rumor been circulating ever since Biden said that Hillary would have been a better pick then him.
merrillcd_mem
Boone&Crockett

Postby tombstone » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:56 am

it is on snopes. I don't have the energy to go look it up, but it is there.

Why has the Obama camp completely lost site of everything else other than attacking Palin?????????????????????

The only people I would like to see be swallowed up by the earth more than obama right now are those fruitcakes in CA like streisand, damon, mahr, etc. in would not care if those people disappeared from the face of the earth. It sickens me that the people in this world look to hollywood stars as role models. We are on a fast track to no where. These people will donate millions to this guy and spit in a soldiers face. They should be hung for treason. This country is a bunch of selfish, gutless, lazy, egotistical whimps for the most part. We would all be speaking German if this generation was alive during WWII. Forgive the rant. God bless our soldiers. Wish they would invade and overtake the media :evil:
Arise, Kill, and Eat
tombstone
4 Point

Postby Scott » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:25 pm

Come on now Tombstone! Please don't get emotional about this presidential election and please don't regurgitate all that propaganda!!!

You know I'm just messin' with ya. ;) 8)

tombstone wrote:it is on snopes. I don't have the energy to go look it up, but it is there.

Why has the Obama camp completely lost site of everything else other than attacking Palin?????????????????????

The only people I would like to see be swallowed up by the earth more than obama right now are those fruitcakes in CA like streisand, damon, mahr, etc. in would not care if those people disappeared from the face of the earth. It sickens me that the people in this world look to hollywood stars as role models. We are on a fast track to no where. These people will donate millions to this guy and spit in a soldiers face. They should be hung for treason. This country is a bunch of selfish, gutless, lazy, egotistical whimps for the most part. We would all be speaking German if this generation was alive during WWII. Forgive the rant. God bless our soldiers. Wish they would invade and overtake the media :evil:
Scott
Spike

Postby kevin » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:33 pm

actually i feel like the economic crisis has kind of diminished the palin-mania and both candidates gave revealing speaches about their ideas to fix the cripled economy. They have vastly different ideas on this subject, i dont understand a lot of the issues, so its hard to say one or the other is better, but its indeed refreshing for them to actually be talking about real issues, as both campaigns had gotten off track the last couple of weeks.
kevin
4 Point

Postby lugnut » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:37 pm

ain't that the truth kevin. i'm kind of tired of hearing whats wrong with everybody and ready to hear about the issues that lead us to one person or the other
lugnut
Boone&Crockett

Postby leepurvis » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:03 am

if Obama does make a switch, I think he opens himself up for all kind of questions about his decision making ability, his commitment to his people, and his willingness to be persuaded by poll numbers.
Lee

"Dear Life, when I said "Can my day get any worse?" it was a rhetorical question not a challenge"- Will Ferrell

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” Thomas Paine
leepurvis
Pope&Young

Postby sgtsanders » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:01 am

Trust, Loyalty, honesty and patriotism are really big character traits for me. I don't agree with all of McCains politics but at least he doesn't try to hide that he's a moderate. I don't see any of those qualities in Barack. I'm so sick and tired of this lame "Barack is for change", argument. Change is needed in Washington but anyone who thinks Barack is the answer obviously hasn't read nor watched "The Manchurian Candidate". I don't think he was kidnapped and forcibly mind altered but I do believe that his administration will be totally controlled by outside influences. I don't think he's ready for primetime.
sgtsanders
Spike

Return to General Forum