• Advertisement

What's up with Barack?

Whatever you want to discuss

What's up with Barack?

Postby sgtsanders » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:50 am

I would not be surprised one bit if the bickering btwn Barack and Joe is a ploy for Barack to can Joe for Hillary. Barack is scolding Joe about the AIG fiasco and Joe is scolding Barack for negative McCain ads..... :pop:
sgtsanders
Spike

Re: What's up with Barack?

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:13 am

sgtsanders wrote:I would not be surprised one bit if the bickering btwn Barack and Joe is a ploy for Barack to can Joe for Hillary. Barack is scolding Joe about the AIG fiasco and Joe is scolding Barack for negative McCain ads..... :pop:

i havent seen either of them scolding eeach other, but bidens initial comments are what he is famous for, telling it like it is. that these people shouldnt have to be bailed out, but in the end we will have to do it b/c we know if we dont it will be bad for the country. These companies know this too, which allows them to make risky moves like they do. they have no fear of being broke and on the street one day, b/c they know they will be rescued and its their avg workers that will get the shaft.

I dont think you can paint that issue with a party brush, no matter how hard both sides try, its just an overall total F up.

And there is NO way hillary is getting on the ticket, no now, not 2 months ago, just not happening.

I found an awesome article the other day written by everybody's favorite newsbusters.org about how the liberal left wing media was brain washing us all into electing the next president.....Hillary Clinton...guess he was only half right.
:stir:
kevin
4 Point

Return to General Forum