• Advertisement

not a dead deer?

Whatever you want to discuss

not a dead deer?

Postby saddaddykiller » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:24 pm

friend of mine shot a deer last season with his bow...trailed it found it....saw that the deer was still alive but he thought he saw it take its last breath, he took bunch of pitcures with it, examined his horns etc etc.......left to get some help....returned and the deer had gotten up and left....that deer wasnot even dead yet....was a 18 inch 9 point...i guess he was just too excited to make sure the deer was DEAD.....just letting yall know....end of story time..
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
saddaddykiller
Pope&Young

Re: not a dead deer?

Postby 204 ruger » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:32 pm

Hunting bud shot his first bow deer 4 yrs ago. Radio'ed me and said he broke him down but couldn't see any blood from the stand, I told him to watch him cause I have had some jump and run only to loose them later. Minutes passed, He called back and said it wasn't going anywhere it was "pinned" to the ground and he was out of arrows. :rotflol:
204 ruger
6 Point

Re: not a dead deer?

Postby saddaddykiller » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:39 pm

204 ruger wrote:Hunting bud shot his first bow deer 4 yrs ago. Radio'ed me and said he broke him down but couldn't see any blood from the stand, I told him to watch him cause I have had some jump and run only to loose them later. Minutes passed, He called back and said it wasn't going anywhere it was "pinned" to the ground and he was out of arrows. :rotflol:

:rotflol:
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
saddaddykiller
Pope&Young

Return to General Forum