• Advertisement

Looking for quality bow hunting only club

Got an opening in a club ? Looking for a club ? Know of a lease ? Put it here.

Looking for quality bow hunting only club

Postby K9Oex08 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:41 am

Hello all,
After a quick Google search of Mississippi Bowhunting only Clubs I discovered this great site! It is always great to see like minded hunters coming together to help or share information that will aid fellow hunters. With that said, I will share what I am looking for in hopes of someone turning me in the right direction.

I am looking for an established, trophy managment, still hunting club, interested in bow hunting with the exception of children being allowed to shoot rifles in designated areas. I am not opposed to a gun hunting club as long as it is still hunting only. I am not saying that I have anything against dog hunting, I have done it, enjoy going with others occasionally, but just not interested in it for a club.

I would like this club to be family friendly. I do not expect the atmosphere to be G rated but share similar morals and believes on ethical hunting and the excitement of seeing youth harvest deer. I do want this to be a permenant, long term membership, but not interested in purchasing shares. My ideal club would be on or near the Mississippi River, with camper or trailer hook ups. I understand this dream club is likely unavailable or has a waiting list. I also understand it will be more expensive than some.

Whatever information is available and provided I will be greatly appreciative. Good luck to all in this great time of year to hunt, stay safe and always wear safety belt!!

Matt
K9Oex08
button buck

Re: Looking for quality bow hunting only club

Postby johndavid78 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:03 am

johndavid78
8 Point

Re: Looking for quality bow hunting only club

Postby IRISHSVT » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:56 am

let me know if u find something this sounds like my type of club.
IRISHSVT
button buck

Return to Clubs & Leases