• Advertisement

Smoking Deal

Trailcam pics, questions, and good links

Re: Smoking Deal

Postby flipper » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:15 pm

terry08 wrote:Flipper, you need to send that photo to Bushnell. They will probably send you 10 free camera's. Everyone I show the photo to thinks I am lying about the source of the photo. Most say photo shopped. I am serious, Bushnell would love to use it as advertisement.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

Believe it or not, I tried to find out how to send it to Bushnell. I was able to do an email, but I couldn't upload the pic. No, heck no.....no photo shopping. That's how it came straight off the camera. As I recall, they weren't really cheap to begin with. Midway just had that "smokin' deal." So glad I bought 2. Love the small size of them too!.
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
flipper
Pope&Young

Postby jv » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:08 pm

I think they where regularly around $115 but was a great deal at $25 , glad I got three when I did and wish I had gotten more.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby LadyHunter » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:56 am

What a great picture. I currently have mine around the drive, and the farm equipment. I am trying to get pictures of a different type of wildlife!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:45 am

flipper wrote:
terry08 wrote:Flipper, you need to send that photo to Bushnell. They will probably send you 10 free camera's. Everyone I show the photo to thinks I am lying about the source of the photo. Most say photo shopped. I am serious, Bushnell would love to use it as advertisement.

Believe it or not, I tried to find out how to send it to Bushnell. I was able to do an email, but I couldn't upload the pic. No, heck no.....no photo shopping. That's how it came straight off the camera. As I recall, they weren't really cheap to begin with. Midway just had that "smokin' deal." So glad I bought 2. Love the small size of them too!.

What makes this photo so great is the odds of catching not one but three magnificent gobblers all with full fans spread and the lighting through the trees could not have been more perfect. I don't know if a professional photographer could have composed a more perfect shot.

A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby flipper » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:29 pm

GTK is the one who needs a good pat on the back for cluing us in to these. Thanks boss!!!
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
flipper
Pope&Young

Previous

Return to Trailcam