• Advertisement

Spypoint

Trailcam pics, questions, and good links

Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:37 pm

anyone mess with the Spypoint cams i order me a spypoint link evo verizon cellular trail camera yesterday going give it a try never had a cellular cam
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby chadbragg » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:01 pm

I've had great luck with the standard spypoint cams. Never used their cellular


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5568
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Alcorn county

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:22 pm

got it in mail today set it up outside took pics ready get it in the woods you get month free then its 15 a month for unlimited photos
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:44 pm

dustygoodson wrote:got it in mail today set it up outside took pics ready get it in the woods you get month free then its 15 a month for unlimited photos
First pic Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby terry08 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:44 am

Don't think I would pay that amount for pictures.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 12091
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:14 am

Well some folks spend money on beer and so on I don't drink smoke I enjoy checking cam and I don't get to check my cams like I would want to so 15 a month on pics is ok with me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:58 am

dustygoodson wrote:
dustygoodson wrote:got it in mail today set it up outside took pics ready get it in the woods you get month free then its 15 a month for unlimited photos
First pic Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
First buck pic Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby glenn » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:50 am

If I had good enough cell service at the camp to be able to send pictures, I would definitely try one. Many places you can’t even send a text, much less a picture.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never mistake kindness for weakness!
Aim small, miss small!
Image
glenn
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2912
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: SW Mississippi

Re: Spypoint

Postby gtk » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:36 am

that would be addictive :)
User avatar
gtk
Admin
 
Posts: 19460
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 pm
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: Spypoint

Postby LadyHunter » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:48 am

I agree that's one of the those things that could fast become addictive! I like checking cams and seeing what is out there.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners


WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
User avatar
LadyHunter
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5624
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Smith County

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:59 am

dustygoodson wrote:
dustygoodson wrote:
dustygoodson wrote:got it in mail today set it up outside took pics ready get it in the woods you get month free then its 15 a month for unlimited photos
First pic Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
First buck pic Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
.Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:52 am

gtk wrote:that would be addictive :)
haha it sure is
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:53 am

LadyHunter wrote:I agree that's one of the those things that could fast become addictive! I like checking cams and seeing what is out there.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
me to this thing is fun never know what your next pic is going to be
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:04 am

glenn wrote:If I had good enough cell service at the camp to be able to send pictures, I would definitely try one. Many places you can’t even send a text, much less a picture.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they got a at&t and verizon one i have a verizon phone
so i knew it has 2 to 3 bars where i hunt so got it and the cam picks up 5 so it picks up better than the phone you could order one from walmart try it if didn't work return it
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:18 am

dustygoodson wrote:
glenn wrote:If I had good enough cell service at the camp to be able to send pictures, I would definitely try one. Many places you can’t even send a text, much less a picture.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they got a at&t and verizon one i have a verizon phone
so i knew it has 2 to 3 bars where i hunt so got it and the cam picks up 5 so it picks up better than the phone you could order one from walmart try it if didn't work return it
First fawn I have got on cam Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby chadbragg » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:54 am

It's expensive and not for every situation, but there's something to be said about laying in bed checking trail cameras in Kentucky and Missouri. I don't have any here local, but as the cams and plans keep dropping I will soon start replacing regular cams here local. Keeps pressure down and it's down right cool!

Got this one this morning

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5568
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Alcorn county

Re: Spypoint

Postby gtk » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:17 am

i couldn't get any work done if I had one..
User avatar
gtk
Admin
 
Posts: 19460
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 pm
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:16 am

chadbragg wrote:It's expensive and not for every situation, but there's something to be said about laying in bed checking trail cameras in Kentucky and Missouri. I don't have any here local, but as the cams and plans keep dropping I will soon start replacing regular cams here local. Keeps pressure down and it's down right cool!

Got this one this morning

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:ylsuper: i had Energizer Alkaline Batteries in mine they didn't last about 10 days took 450 pics i didn't read what battery to use in the cam it say to use lithium so i put Energizer Ultimate lithium in it saturday it's done took 350 pics still on 100%
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:19 am

dustygoodson wrote:
chadbragg wrote:It's expensive and not for every situation, but there's something to be said about laying in bed checking trail cameras in Kentucky and Missouri. I don't have any here local, but as the cams and plans keep dropping I will soon start replacing regular cams here local. Keeps pressure down and it's down right cool!

Got this one this morning

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:ylsuper: i had Energizer Alkaline Batteries in mine they didn't last about 10 days took 450 pics i didn't read what battery to use in the cam it say to use lithium so i put Energizer Ultimate lithium in it saturday it's done took 350 pics still on 100%
.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby chadbragg » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:02 am

Image

Monster in the fog!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5568
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Alcorn county

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:24 am

chadbragg wrote:Image

Monster in the fog!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heck yea some monsters
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby gtk » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:26 am

8)
User avatar
gtk
Admin
 
Posts: 19460
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 pm
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Re: Spypoint

Postby dustygoodson » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:56 pm

Mid day snackImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
dustygoodson
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: big creek , ms

Re: Spypoint

Postby LadyHunter » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:02 pm

Ok, y'all are making me jealous! I have cameras out but was trying to wait about checking them....


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners


WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
User avatar
LadyHunter
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5624
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Smith County

Re: Spypoint

Postby gtk » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:22 am

LadyHunter wrote:Ok, y'all are making me jealous! I have cameras out but was trying to wait about checking them....

ditto.. i haven't wanted a trailcam in a while, but dusty's pics are putting the fever in me again.. it would be so nice to sit back and let the cams text you the pics :)
User avatar
gtk
Admin
 
Posts: 19460
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 pm
Location: Olive Branch, MS

Next

Return to Trailcam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron