• Advertisement

Video Cam

Trailcam pics, questions, and good links

Video Cam

Postby gtk » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:45 am

Lug or anyone else.. Are ya'll following the progress on the Jazz video IR trailcamera over on Hagshouse? I am definitely going to build one or two of these :)
gtk
Admin

Re: Video Cam

Postby Downsouth » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:31 pm

Same here.
Nice site ya got here, by the way.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Downsouth
button buck

Postby gtk » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:59 pm

thx downsouth.. do you follow the development on hagshouse pretty close? the jazz video camera, if it works as well as they are expecting, will be the coolest thing to hit homebrews in a while !
gtk
Admin

Postby Downsouth » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Yeah, I'm checking the site every day after work. Jag lives not too far from me too.
I am also gona try the video transmitting unit that Duncan made. I have a nice 80 acre green field to watch just a tad over a mile from my house. Twofold reasons of course......catch those bigbucks at all hrs and to nab those dang teenagers poachin on my & paw-inlaws properties.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Downsouth
button buck

Postby gtk » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:05 pm

I am interested in a video transmitting unit.. I must have missed that one? Do you have a link to Duncan's information?

I've got a good trail about 300-400 yards behind the house that I would love to put a streaming video setup on ..
gtk
Admin

Postby lugnut » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:15 pm

i don't go on hags much anymore. i got a couple of nastygrams there a while back. i guess there are a few guys there that didn't like the guys that bounce around to a bunch of different trail cam sites. hags has a lot of nice guys over there but i just got tired of the hassel.

that one thing i love about this site GTK; no hassel :ylsuper:

i may have to go there and check it out though
lugnut
Boone&Crockett

Postby Downsouth » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:15 pm

It's on the video cam section. Duncan still isnt back but 212 has a good deal of info as well. Hes got a pic (not video) transmitter setup.
Downsouth
button buck

Return to Trailcam