• Advertisement

mineral site action

Trailcam pics, questions, and good links

mineral site action

Postby danielw » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Does anyone have any cameras on your mineral sites? I noticed a lot of tracks at one of my cocaine mineral sites and decided to put up a camera to check out the users :D . I had a new moultrie camera to try out, put it up for a week and had around 122 picts/videos, about half were of some broomsage grass blowing around in the wind. BUT the other were of some budding bruisers :thumbsup: . I had several bad picts infront of videos, so I had a brand new cuddeback to try out, and swaped the cameras out :2TU: . As soon as I figure out how to load the picts and video into my photo gallery, I'll share :ylsuper: .

GTK, I may need some help with the upload proceedures :) .

If anyone has a good mineral site, there should a lot of budding bucks visiting.
danielw
10 Point

Re: mineral site action

Postby gtk » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:49 am

Speaking of mineral sites, I've been meaning to try and get one started behind my house.. Thx for the reminder :)
gtk
Admin

Postby WGbuckfever » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:14 am

I put out a mineral site on my lot in east Hernando. The deer have been hitting it hard. I used the ingrediants that jbullard1 post back in feb. The main post

was from gtk, Salt Licks, Back on Feb. 11. I may try to get my camera set out today.
WGbuckfever
Boone&Crockett

Postby Patriot » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:56 pm

Any pictures yet?????
Patriot
Spike

Return to Trailcam