• Advertisement

HONDA 4-WHEELERS DEALER!!!!!!! DESOTO HONDA

Tell us about yourself, your website, and if you have something to sell, your product.

HONDA 4-WHEELERS DEALER!!!!!!! DESOTO HONDA

Postby jaystew » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:03 pm

Hey Hunters,

Just a little inside scoop. I handle some of the financing and sales here at Desoto Honda. Honda is stepping up in this slow economic time. Honda is offering rebates up to $900 or financing as low as .99%. For example you can get a 2008 TRX 500FPE (4x4--power steer--electric shift) for $4949.00. It list for $7049.00. Another popular 4 wheeler and most versitle is the 2008 TRX420FM that list for $5399 and we are selling for $4099.00.

Contact me if your interested or shopping for a 4 wheeler or any Honda Powersports product.

Jason Stewart
Finance MGR
Desot Honda
662-895-5536 work
901-335-4635 cell
stewart_j_s@yahoo.com e-mail

P. S. Check out my ole man 9 point in Desoto County pics. 20 inch spread, no teeth.
jaystew
10 Point

Re: HONDA 4-WHEELERS DEALER!!!!!!! DESOTO HONDA

Postby gtk » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:29 pm

Jason, what kind of money would someone be "out of pocket" on a setup like that? (Documentation/legal fees) ?

btw, theres a lot of desoto county folks here, why don't you get them to advertise on here, its cheap :D
gtk
Admin

Postby jaystew » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:40 pm

Very rarely does anyone have to put money down. We are a PowerHouse dealer for Honda which means we sell boat motors, generators, water craft, dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, street cruisers, and street sport. We can offer pricing at invoice or a little over depending on unit. Theres your money down and instant equity at invoice pricing. Unlike the smaller dealer who has to make profit on each sale. We get paid by quanity sold not each individual sale. Mississippi has a $50 trama fee that is paid to the state that we have to include and a $149 doc fee. E-mail me some pricing on advertisement and I will get it to the right hands.

Thanks bud,
Jason

Oh one more thing, am I a button buck till I post more?
Just curious, it looks funny above my Hole-in-Horn buck :lol:

Kris Shumway told me to tell you hello
Last edited by jaystew on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaystew
10 Point

Postby gtk » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:11 pm

jaystew wrote:Oh one more thing, am I a button buck till I post more?
Just curious, it looks funny above my Hole-in-Horn buck :lol:

Kris Shumway told me to tell you hello

Your friends with the Shumways? Oh no.. !

You get a paid advertisement on here, & I'll give you all the post count you want :D
gtk
Admin

Postby ufgators68 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:34 pm

gtk wrote:You get a paid advertisement on here, & I'll give you all the post count you want :D

:shock:
ufgators68
Boone&Crockett

Postby ufgators68 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:35 pm

jaystew wrote:Very rarely does anyone have to put money down. We are a Powersports dealer for Honda which means we sell boat motors, generators, water craft, dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, street cruisers, and street sport. We can offer pricing at invoice or a little over depending on unit. Theres your money down and instant equity at invoice pricing. Unlike the smaller dealer who has to make profit on each sale. We get paid by quanity sold not each individual sale. Mississippi has a $50 trama fee that is paid to the state that we have to include and a $149 doc fee. E-mail me some pricing on advertisement and I will get it to the right hands.

Do y'all take trade-ins? :W:
ufgators68
Boone&Crockett

Postby jaystew » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:12 pm

Yes we take trade in's. All makes and models.
jaystew
10 Point

Postby nsutton » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:42 pm

does the trade-in have to be running? :W:
nsutton
10 Point

Postby jaystew » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:04 pm

That will have alot to do with the amount we give you for it. And you probably would not be happy with it :nono:
jaystew
10 Point

Postby nsutton » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:21 am

jaystew wrote:That will have alot to do with the amount we give you for it. And you probably would not be happy with it :nono:

Had to ask! :lol:
nsutton
10 Point

Postby jaystew » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:35 pm

No prob. Come check us out sometime.

Jason
jaystew
10 Point

Postby nsutton » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:29 pm

I did a few years ago. Bought a rancher for the boys Christmas. Had a ton of problems with it. Hate to say I went with a different brand this time.
nsutton
10 Point

Postby gtk » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:26 pm

I've always been "nothing but Honda" , and I have been tough on them :)
gtk
Admin

Postby jaystew » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:23 pm

I hate to hear your luck with the Honda, but I will tell you that 60% of all the power motorsports market is Honda. So 60% of all the bikes and 4 wheelers etc.. are Honda. Thats pretty strong. Dont get me wrong there are other brands that are dependable and just like anything else how you take care of them makes a difference. Honda's been tried and trued in the powersports market and for over 100 years. :ylsuper:
jaystew
10 Point

Postby Part Time Hunter » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:00 pm

gtk wrote:I've always been "nothing but Honda" , and I have been tough on them :)

Ditto unless its a great deal. Every new 4 wheeler or motorcycle I've bought has been honda. Just bought a Honda a few months back from Desoto Honda.
help preserve our national blast time.
Part Time Hunter
Non-Typical

Postby nsutton » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:59 pm

jaystew wrote:I hate to hear your luck with the Honda, but I will tell you that 60% of all the power motorsports market is Honda. So 60% of all the bikes and 4 wheelers etc.. are Honda. Thats pretty strong. Dont get me wrong there are other brands that are dependable and just like anything else how you take care of them makes a difference. Honda's been tried and trued in the powersports market and for over 100 years. :ylsuper:

Hey, you'd make a great salesman! :) Guess I just got a lemon. My problems began the very day I brought it home believe it or not. I'll admit, mine was put thru the ringers by my sons later it its life, but the problems began in the beginning and never went away. I've always been loyal to Honda, even with my lawn equipment, but I've even had problems with my latest Honda mower. The mowers just don't seem to be built as good as they once were. Not knocking Honda, (well maybe I am a little), just speaking from my personal experience. However, you can't argue with your #'s!
nsutton
10 Point

Postby ufgators68 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:06 am

nsutton wrote:Hey, you'd make a great salesman! :) Guess I just got a lemon. My problems began the very day I brought it home believe it or not. I'll admit, mine was put thru the ringers by my sons later it its life, but the problems began in the beginning and never went away. I've always been loyal to Honda, even with my lawn equipment, but I've even had problems with my latest Honda mower. The mowers just don't seem to be built as good as they once were. Not knocking Honda, (well maybe I am a little), just speaking from my personal experience. However, you can't argue with your #'s!

Had a '80 something Honda Big Red, '97 300EX and now I've got a '07 Rancher 420 4x4 and only had a problem out of the big red. It didn't help that I jumped hills with it and the rear frame kept breaking. :oops:
ufgators68
Boone&Crockett

Postby brewer03 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:11 am

I do have a 1984 honda 200s that cranks by the 3rd pull rite now.... I also just this summer bought a 1998 Honda 300 fourtrax that was very well taken care of... I didnt really want to park my 200 but the fourtrax is electric start and boy howdy why didnt I ever get one earlier...

nothing but a honda fer me :ylsuper:
Triple Threat 2015- 2016

Serious Six 2014-2015

Rajun Sardis Bucks
2013-2014 deer hunting champs

life is great the oppurtunity to hunt and fish make it even better
brewer03
Pope&Young

Postby BigRic » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:30 pm

nsutton wrote:I did a few years ago. Bought a rancher for the boys Christmas. Had a ton of problems with it. Hate to say I went with a different brand this time.

I have a 99 honda forman 400. wouldn't trade it for nothing.. bad to the bone. still runs great.
LIFE MEMBER of VFW POST 9573
DESERT STORM 90/91

Team 1

To walk the streets of gold.
You got to know the password.
It's "ROLL TIDE ROLL"
BigRic
Pope&Young

Postby jaystew » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:33 pm

This just in....................................

.99% financing available or additional Honda Stimulus Bucks on all ATV's.
jaystew
10 Point

Postby iveygun3 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:38 am

Yall better get those Honda's before their all gone. I am not a huge fan myself, but they do make some good bikes. Good financing rate, just make sure you get a winch and some 4+ply tires from the get-go because they will be expensive if you buy later. Make them rig it like you want and roll it all in the price. if you don't you'll be sorry.
"I am a Glock-O-Holic no intervention needed." Iveygun3
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
Thomas Jefferson
iveygun3
Charter Member

Return to Links, Products, & Introductions