• Advertisement

THE FORUM

Tell us about yourself, your website, and if you have something to sell, your product.

THE FORUM

Postby deaner » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:11 am

This forum is very good and GTK as well as the moderators do a good job. It seems the people on this forum respect all so it just adds to the pleasure of belonging. I realize this is time consuming and you have my thanks. I appreciate the people helping me when I get into a situation that is wrong by law. I have trouble even posting , I just hit the wrong key so where it went I do not have any idea. I really appreciate everyones input to make this forum stand out. THANKS TO ALL
deaner
Gone but not Forgotten

Re: THE FORUM

Postby Smacko » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:36 am

I would have to agree with Deaner...good job folks...
Mike Macko
Team Perfect Ten Champions 2012-2013
Team Ironwood 2013-2014
Team The Rack Smackers 2014-2015
Team Backstrap Brotherhood Champions 2015-2016
Smacko
Pope&Young

Postby gtk » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:02 am

Thank Y'all for participating here ! :ylsuper:

everyone knows that the "members" make the forum... Content makes the website.

While there is a lot more participation than when it first started, I still don't understand why there are so many people that visit but never post.. There are hundreds of people who registered back when mdwfp.com closed teh general forum, but then never came back..

I would surely like to know the secret to get more people to visit & participate..
gtk
Admin

Postby saddaddykiller » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:34 pm

gtk wrote:Thank Y'all for participating here ! :ylsuper:

everyone knows that the "members" make the forum... Content makes the website.

While there is a lot more participation than when it first started, I still don't understand why there are so many people that visit but never post.. There are hundreds of people who registered back when mdwfp.com closed teh general forum, but then never came back..

I would surely like to know the secret to get more people to visit & participate..

well for yahoo u rank number 1 for keyword ms deer hunting forum but for google u rank number 6...would be better if u was ranked better in google but that still aint bad at all.....so im confused as to why you aint getting more people participating ESPECIALLY people coming from yahoo search engine
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
saddaddykiller
Pope&Young

Return to Links, Products, & Introductions