• Advertisement

New Member from South Louisiana

Tell us about yourself, your website, and if you have something to sell, your product.

New Member from South Louisiana

Postby scoutpro » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Hello Fellow Sportsmen,

Born and raised in a small suburb of New Orleans, I attended St. Rita School in Harahan, Rummel High School, and graduated from Louisiana State University with a B.S. in Forestry Management. Upon completion of college, I worked for Louisiana Department of Agriculture & Forestry as an Inventory Forester where I cruised (surveyed) the vast rural woodlands of Louisiana’s southeast region. After two years I was offered a job with a leading Spatial Data Company here in New Orleans 3001, Inc. 3001, Inc. specializes in Digital Aerial Photography, Cartographic & Photogrammetric, LIDAR, Hydrographic Surveys, GIS/GPS Services generally catering to Federal, State, & Local Government Entities. Other clients include Oil/Gas, Engineering, and Law companies. In 2009, 3001, Inc. merged with Northrop Grumman Company. I am now classified in the Information System Sector preforming the same Geospatial work listed above. I have worked for 3001/NG. as a Geographic Image Analyst for the past 10 years and am currently still employed for the company. Scout Pro Productions is my “side” job. I bring the same intensity, drive, and commitment to Scout Pro as I give to 3001/NG. My time is very valuable and I use it wisely to manage the two accordingly. It is daunting at times, but that is what keeps me focused, determined, and eager to pursue my dream of becoming an experienced and well recommended Multimedia Producer.

I enjoy anything & everything outdoors related and am always looking to meet new friends to network with.
I currently enjoy Photography/Videography of fishing, hunting, and anything outdoors related. Please visit my website below for more information regarding services and some great Hunting trailer Videos I have recently completed.

Thanks
scoutpro
button buck

Re: New Member from South Louisiana

Postby FC » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Welcome to MSDeer Scout ...

Looking forward to hearing about those adventures while cruising timber in SE La

Must have been a Blast !
FC
Boone&Crockett

Postby scoutpro » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Most of the cruises I preformed I would like to forget about. I remember one plot I surveyed we spent a full week on our hands & knees with prunning sheers to cut through the briars just to get to plot center a quarter mile away from starting point...FUN!! it was a great experience and was in the best shape of my life then.

Thanks for the nod.
scoutpro
button buck

Postby FC » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm having trouble making out your avatar ... my vision leaves alot to be desired
FC
Boone&Crockett

Postby scoutpro » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:18 pm

It's Bigfoot peeking from the trees and snapping a photograph with an old regal camera from the 70's.
scoutpro
button buck

Postby RSB » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:55 pm

:welcome: Welcome!
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
- George Bernard Shaw
RSB
Pope&Young

Postby LadyHunter » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 pm

scoutpro wrote:It's Bigfoot peeking from the trees and snapping a photograph with an old regal camera from the 70's.

Oh you really need to met bullie!!!!! :rotflol: :rotflol:
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Postby Smacko » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:55 am

welcome
Mike Macko