• Advertisement

Openings in my club...............

Whats happening in your neck of the woods ?

Openings in my club...............

Postby Tiny » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:19 am

Deerhunters,

My hunting club has 3-4 memberships available for the 05-06 hunting season. Our club name is Rocky Hill and we're located approximately 10 minutes south of Grenada in Montgomery County. We hunt 4500 to 5000 acres with last season being an excellent one ! The deer and turkey numbers are very good.

We have a clubhouse with a few bunks and all utilities. We also have a large cooler (which got filled to capacity a couple times last year). Dues are $750.00 presently.

If you think you might be interested, please feel free to call me at:

work: 800-895-0266 ext 285.........walter.phillips@alcoa.com
cell: 901-237-8679............waltertiny1@centurytel.net

God bless,

Walter R. Phillips
Walter R. Phillips

Acts 4:12
Tiny
button buck

Postby gtk » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:59 am

Hi Tiny. Thx for stopping by.

Best of luck for your membership search. Got any pics of deer harvested on ya'lls club ?
gtk
Admin

Postby mshunter » Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:48 am

I joined this club last year . Last year I had a great time with a good group of respectable hunters . I had a Heart attack in October and triple bypass surgery and missed the first part of the season. Several of these guys took care of my camper,fixed some leaks, ect. They helped me in January to get around to some of the more convienient food plots and I got a 7.5 year old double brow tine 10 point. These guys went and got it out of the woods ( with the help of the Lab in the picture ) because I couldn't drag it and helped me get it back to camp and helped me clean it. Several friends of mine joined when I did and were also extremely satisfied. I believe there are still a few openings due only to the fact they have added more acreage. If anyone is interested you can notify me by email or Walter.Phillips@alcoa.com or call (662) 895-0285 or 662-209-1358. . ...Ed Lee Oliver
Picture of my Double Browtine 10 point
http://tinypic.com/6icoas.jpg
Thank God for each and every opportunity that You have to take a kid hunting and set an example.
mshunter
Charter Member

Postby nobucks » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:42 am

Thats funny.They told me that they dident have any openings.I may have to check into that. :? :roll:
nobucks
12 Point

Postby gtk » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:11 pm

Sounds like a nice bunch of folks. Like a real "club" instead of just a "group" of folks hunting.

Really nice buck too ! How 'bout uploading it and whatever else you've killed to the online photo album ? Just go here http://www.msdeer.net/cpg132/upload.php and fill out the info then click upload.
gtk
Admin

Postby mshunter » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:56 pm

gtk;

Thanks for the help. will try to send some pictures. Have some more pictures from other Rocky Hill Members and Deer taken on Club. ....Ed
Thank God for each and every opportunity that You have to take a kid hunting and set an example.
mshunter
Charter Member

Postby gtk » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:17 am

where are you from mshunter ? I notice your email address. Sounds like your from OB or Southaven/Horn Lake area ?
gtk
Admin

Postby mshunter » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:45 am

I live in Senatobia, I joined the Rocky Hill Club Summer before last and love it. I was born and raised 60 miles north of Mobile,Al and have lived in Montana, Virginia, and North Carolina also. North Carolina is a great place to hunt . In the southern end near Elizabethtown and White Lake. They have a lot of deer , not as big as they are here, but the commradery( spelling ) makes it very enjoyable . Tiny that post here is a friend of mine from Rocky Hill, He is also a great guy but he is NOT tiny.......Ed
mshunter
Charter Member

Postby gtk » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:58 am

i"m from olive branch.

i used to hunt a club near Tyro. I think they have changed their name to rock hill club. there is a pretty big hill all the locals call "Rock Hill" on the place.
gtk
Admin

Postby mshunter » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:25 am

Where is Tyro? Rocky Hill is about 8 miles east of Duck Hill just a few miles south of Grenada, The big hill I have heard talk of is Roosters Mountain. Where are you hunting now?
mshunter
Charter Member

Postby gtk » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:10 am

Tyro is due east of senatobia. when you hit "thyratira" its just south of there

Right now i hunt our farm in DeSoto county, near byhalia
gtk
Admin

Return to Whitetail Deer Discussion