• Advertisement

Go check it out!

Whats happening in your neck of the woods ?

Go check it out!

Postby nobucks » Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:05 pm

Hey guys go to my personal profile and them go to our web page and check out the video clip. :) :wink:
nobucks
12 Point

Postby Roebuck » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:03 am

Nice video clip nobucks. Well done to you and the Hammerdog Team.

Roebuck.
Roebuck
6 Point

Postby gtk » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:12 am

Neat video nobucks..

Tell us more about the video, nobucks. Do you usually video yourself, or do you have a "team" that goes with you ? How many videos have you made ?

Thx for sharing.

Greg
gtk
Admin

Postby nobucks » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:08 am

In this video one of the team members came up and filmed me and I will do some of it on my own.I have a hat cam when im by myself.We have guy from LA,TX,AL,MS,IL, on the team.This is my first year doing it,and I realy like it.Its somrthing I have always wanted to do.I'll let you know when they are up for sell. :) :wink:
nobucks
12 Point

Postby gtk » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:32 am

Sounds great nobucks.

While it may look easy on film, I saw some stats from Primos one time, of the actual # of hours of video footage, it took to make one 30 minute t.v. segment. I don't remember the exact #, but it was a lot !

Good luck with it..
gtk
Admin

Postby nobucks » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:58 am

OK guys I got 40 hit to this post but only 2 or 3 replys.This will be our first video so tell me what you think of the sneak peek.Good or not so good. :D :wink:
nobucks
12 Point

Postby gtk » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:10 pm

Here is the link to the sneak video:
http://www.southernoutdoorproducts.com/hammerdog/video/clip2.htm

I love the part with the kids hunting. Does it have a lot of footage of kids hunting ? That would be a great tool to introduce your own children to the sport!

The link to the 594kb team intro doesnt work. Here's the direct link to the larger version:
http://www.southernoutdoorproducts.com/hammerdog/video/hammerdog-intro-1781.wmv

Nobucks, keep on me (remind me) to take time and put up a page to southernoutdoorproducts.com !

I think ya'll did a fine job on the sneak video. Hopefully it will do well !

Greg
gtk
Admin

Postby nobucks » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:09 pm

Thanks GTK.We also picked up another sponsor today.Heres there link below.
http://www.tschuntingproducts.com
Go and look at the deerstands.They look good and are made here in the USA.

Wayne ask me about that today bro.We would love to have a banner or what ever we can get.

Our kidds will be a big part of our videos as they should be.They are our hunters of tomorrow. :D :wink:
Last edited by nobucks on Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
nobucks
12 Point

Postby gtk » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:24 am

nobucks,

just "thinking out loud here"....... There are tons & tons of hunting videos out there and I would think it would be extremely difficult to get into that market. Maybe if ya'll dedicated 1 or 2 videos to "kids & hunting", it may fill a "void" in the hunting video market, and give southernoutdoorproducts a jump in the right direction ? I cant remember seeing any videos that specifically dealt with introducing kids to hunting ?

again, I wish ya'll the best of luck & let us know when/where we can buy your video !
gtk
Admin

Postby nobucks » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:16 am

We are bro.We are going to have a team hammerpups.We are going to use our kidds as team members.We also are going to do handycap hunts for kidds also. :)
nobucks
12 Point

Postby Rajun cajun » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:40 pm

Hey thanks for the interest!

We had an outdoor day for our home website (http://www.thejump.net) and I announced to my team members that we were going to include the kids in our regular videos and I was setting up a new Team......as we are Team Hammerdog...our kids and grandkids will be Team Hammerpup!

We can archive the footage used on our videos..........and also use new footage we shoot of the kids doing fishing, shooting etc...and we will produce a video strictly dedicated to and with Team Hammerpup.

It is a hard and arduos road but we have come a phenominally long way in so short a time!

What makes us unique is that we keep it real.......a bunch of real guys and gals...........having fun..doing what we love.......not being Hollywood or PC like a lot of the videos.

We will have some hard times with possible sponsors because we show impacts, blood, skinning and guts...........

What it is............is what it is.......

We have made it our mission to get back to the grass roots origin of videos........no cut aways of the guy UP a tree pulling his bow...being filmed by the cameraman...ON THE GROUND........as a deer is 15 yards away?????

Cameraman behind the deer......filming the guys tracking the animal towards the Cameraman.....not a drop of blood on the animal....leaves not disturbed.........and the hunter looks up with this "fake surprise" and says....OOOHHH there he is.........wow what a great buck!

Why did not the camera just shout out..hey guys..I found your deer....drug it over here and "sanitized" it for you!

Real everyday hunters having fun..........thats what it is all about!

We accept video footage from friends or people who actually just want a chance to share their hunts and kills with the public and have a chance to be on tv............

Thats our position and Mission!

Wayne
Rajun cajun
Pope&Young

Return to Whitetail Deer Discussion