• Advertisement

Thursday Morning

Whats happening in your neck of the woods ?

Thursday Morning

Postby terry08 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:11 am

Sat until 10:00 a.m , saw nothing. Finally heard two shots across the creek. Checked the camera on the way out, 30 pics from 10:00 pm until 4:00 a.m. Guess they fed all night then bedded up. Stayed in to watch the Cowboys Thursday afternoon. Not hunting this morning, back is killing me, so they are getting a break.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Re: Thursday Morning

Postby jv » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:55 am

Hope your back feels better soon Terry, I didn't hunt yesterday myself...my wife Betty and I shared a quite thanksgiving at home together. We will have our family get together Saturday with members from both sides. Getting ready now to go hunting, decided to give a mid day hunt a try.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Re: Thursday Morning

Postby terry08 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:12 am

jv wrote:Hope your back feels better soon Terry, I didn't hunt yesterday myself...my wife Betty and I shared a quite thanksgiving at home together. We will have our family get together Saturday with members from both sides. Getting ready now to go hunting, decided to give a mid day hunt a try.

Good luck Jv,

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Return to Whitetail Deer Discussion