• Advertisement

Beautiful morning...

Whats happening in your neck of the woods ?

Beautiful morning...

Postby chadbragg » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:26 pm

This morning I sat in a blind on a small tract I have permission to hunt. It's only 8ac in middle of town! I only saw 2 deer (both young bucks) and 2 ducks.

I have the blind setup on the pond levee and with the leaves changing colors and all it was beautiful. ImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5723
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Alcorn county

Re: Beautiful morning...

Postby terry08 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:00 am

Pretty place.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 12230
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: Beautiful morning...

Postby jv » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:04 am

Nice looking place, sometimes those small areas are better than large ones.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
User avatar
jv
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11690
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:19 am
Location: The Flat Lands of Mississippi

Re: Beautiful morning...

Postby flipper » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:24 am

Sounds like a very relaxing hunt and that is a beautiful place. Yes, the leaves are gorgeous right now. Glad to hear you appreciate that. Too many young folks take it for granted.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2018-19 Team #1 BLADES and BULLETS
User avatar
flipper
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2195
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm
Location: Yazoo County

Re: Beautiful morning...

Postby chadbragg » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:36 am

flipper wrote:Sounds like a very relaxing hunt and that is a beautiful place. Yes, the leaves are gorgeous right now. Glad to hear you appreciate that. Too many young folks take it for granted.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'm flattered that you somewhat called me young.....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5723
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Alcorn county

Re: Beautiful morning...

Postby jbullard1 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:23 am

What rifle are you using?
Team 5 Co-Champion with Team 1 2014-2015
Team Genesis 2013-2014
Team Rack Blaster 2012-2013
Resident Geezer and Granpaw
User avatar
jbullard1
Granpaw
 
Posts: 8404
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:55 pm
Location: Bruce Ms

Re: Beautiful morning...

Postby chadbragg » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:19 pm

jbullard1 wrote:What rifle are you using?


That's the TC compass in 6.5 creedmoor


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5723
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Alcorn county

Re: Beautiful morning...

Postby flipper » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:16 pm

chadbragg wrote:
flipper wrote:Sounds like a very relaxing hunt and that is a beautiful place. Yes, the leaves are gorgeous right now. Glad to hear you appreciate that. Too many young folks take it for granted.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'm flattered that you somewhat called me young.....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Compared to many of us on here ( me included) you definitely are! Please enjoy it. In about 25 or 30 years you will know what I mean. I’m totally happy with where I am now, but I can see the finality to life here on earth. Not meaning to sound morbid, but it is reality. We both have so much to look forward to. Mine just might be a little more painful!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2018-19 Team #1 BLADES and BULLETS
User avatar
flipper
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2195
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm
Location: Yazoo County

Re: Beautiful morning...

Postby chadbragg » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:19 pm

flipper wrote:
chadbragg wrote:
flipper wrote:Sounds like a very relaxing hunt and that is a beautiful place. Yes, the leaves are gorgeous right now. Glad to hear you appreciate that. Too many young folks take it for granted.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'm flattered that you somewhat called me young.....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Compared to many of us on here ( me included) you definitely are! Please enjoy it. In about 25 or 30 years you will know what I mean. I’m totally happy with where I am now, but I can see the finality to life here on earth. Not meaning to sound morbid, but it is reality. We both have so much to look forward to. Mine just might be a little more painful!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I knew what you meant, was just picking. I just turned 41 in August and can honestly tell a huge difference in the last 3-4yrs. God has blessed me with great health and I know I'm truly blessed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5723
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Alcorn county


Return to Whitetail Deer Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron