• Advertisement

WOOO HOOO Hey ISShE

Whats happening in your neck of the woods ?

WOOO HOOO Hey ISShE

Postby Rajun cajun » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:16 pm

Hey glad to see you found us!

Sorry I am not here much, been busy working my day job, doing Southern Outdoor Products at night, and working with new sponsors coming online!

How ya been?

Hope all is well.........I know oyu have to be excited as season is only approximately 60 days away!

Glad to see you here..

Wayne
Rajun cajun
Pope&Young

Postby isshe » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:04 pm

RC,

Thanks for the wonderful welcome.

Sound like you are one too busy man....hope you are able to get the video out someday...I'd sure like to see it.

I've been doing ok.....hope you and your family are doing great. Have ya got the grandson already to hunt this season?

Yup..season isn't that far away...I sure need to get better with the Widow...but oh well...maybe I can scare them to death if I can't hit them.

You take care and try to get some rest.
isshe
button buck

Postby Rajun cajun » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:06 pm

Spoke with the Grandson tonight..............first thing out........when can I come hog hunting?

"Anytime you want!"

He is going to be home schooled from now on as he is ADD and has Terretts also..........only class in his school is for mentally handicapped kids and the other kids pick on him and call him a retard......man kids can be CRUEL..........

He is very smart, just has trouble focusing (he got that from me)..and the ADD medicine makes the Terrets worse and he has a hard time speaking, getting out the words to match his thought.

They have found a new combination of medicine that helps with ADD and yet does not worsen the Terrets.........so he is actually pretty normal now.....

Faily is fine, how is yours?

That Black widow will do its thing this year, someone told me they ran into you at an archery shoot and that you were far more proficient with that "stick" bow than most compound shooters!

I have faith in you so "get er' done!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Rajun cajun
Pope&Young

Postby isshe » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:31 am

The family is doing ok, Thanks.

Sounds like you got a hunter on your hands....I hope he continues to enjoy hunting.

I hope to go deer hunting with our oldest grandson this season....he'll be 13 the last of Oct....we are planning on going with some others to a State park here in Illinois (Slioam Springs)...and camp and hunt for afew days. We were down there last year and camped and hunted...he had a wonderful time.

Hope your hunting season is the best ever.

Carol
isshe
button buck

Postby Rajun cajun » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:23 pm

Thanks, I put in for the Illinois archery lottery draw.

If I get drawn, I will be hunting in Macoupin County.

One of my Team Members lives there and he and his Dad do not allow gun hunting on their 400 acres.

He got to start hunting nov 12 last year due to surgery, in 5 days he saw 15 bucks, shot two, 129 and 135........that was his limit, they were both "cull" bucks as he let a 150 and a 145 walk because they were young, the two culls were each over 5-6 years old.

If I make it up there, then I hope we get a chance to hook up and meet one day!

Hope your season is good also, and you enjoy sometime with the grandson!

Later,

wayne
Rajun cajun
Pope&Young

Postby isshe » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:07 am

Wayne,

Well I guess you will be coming to Illinois this season....I hope the biggest buck comes out and gives you a prefect broadside shot at 20 yards.

I was down in Macoupin county earlier this year for a dog trail. The farm that I was on was wonderful...had some nice big trees and rolling hills...crops and a creek.

Let me know when you will be up here.

Take Care,
Carol
isshe
button buck

Return to Whitetail Deer Discussion