• Advertisement

Headed to Alabama tomorrow.

Whats happening in your neck of the woods ?

Headed to Alabama tomorrow.

Postby nobucks » Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:46 am

I'm going to bama tomorrow to hunt a week.We are hunting in south bama and the rut is on.This is also my first time to hunt another state and I'm pumped.Wish me luck guys and when I get back I'll post some pic of the kill. :D :wink:
nobucks
12 Point

Postby gtk » Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:55 am

Good luck, & hope you have a great hunt... Wishing I had the time to go instead of sitting here at this desk.. be sure & post some pics when you get back :)
gtk
Admin

Postby nobucks » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:08 pm

I will post them as soon as I can when I get back.I think this is going to be a good site once people find it.I got two or three to come here last night and i think there will be more.If you can get sites that are helpful to the hunter and his needs you will get more people to use it.What about a place where you can find info on balistic charts and things like that.Need to get companys to advertise on here too.I'm not trying to tell you how to set your site up but these are things that hunters need.Keeping the trash off is helpful to.I want my 8 year old to be able to come on here and chat if he needs some advice on deer hunting or other. :D :wink:
nobucks
12 Point

Postby Bayou » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:07 pm

Good luck.A big cold front is gonna hit late saturday night so the Bucks should be moving.
You will find me 25 feet up in a tree.
Bayou
button buck

Postby gtk » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:45 pm

nobucks wrote:.I'm not trying to tell you how to set your site up but these are things that hunters need.Keeping the trash off is helpful to.I want my 8 year old to be able to come on here and chat if he needs some advice on deer hunting or other. :D :wink:

Well, somebody needs to :lol: I appreciate any/all comments, good or bad. I can guarantee you that the forum will be kept clean.

i'll see what i can find on ballistic software, and some other interesting links & info.

thx for the suggestions.
gtk
Admin

Return to Whitetail Deer Discussion