• Advertisement

Time To Pay Up

Whats happening in your neck of the woods ?

Time To Pay Up

Postby terry08 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:39 pm

I owed a HUNT ABOVE $10.00 for the doe $10.00 for one I missed and $ 13.00 for the eight point. Well I just paid my pledge. Don't take this the wrong way folks I am by no means bragging. But just look at the young lady who got the ten point and I already know what a HUNT ABOVE did for her. I was blessed with a healthy childhood and thank the lord everyday for it. I can't even imagine going through what these young people go through and still have the strength, stamina and fortitude, to do what they do without complaining. And I can assure you that each and every one would tell you what a HUNT ABOVE meant in their young lives.

I know it's the Holidays and things are tight for a lot of us. But after all I paid $ 30.00 for a box of 45/70 shells not to mention all other expenses associated with this sport.

Just Remember That Even The Smallest Donation To An Organization Such As A Hunt Above Means The World To Those That They Help. After All This Is The Season For Giving.

I WISH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU A HAPPY HOLIDAY AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Return to Whitetail Deer Discussion