• Advertisement

Prayer needed

Knee Mail.... Prayer Requests or Prayers of Thanks.
Forum rules
No religious arguments. Either ask for prayer requests, or offer prayers of thanks. This is not a place for religious arguments.

Prayer needed

Postby gtk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:20 pm

yall please keep jv in your prayers. he is having some serious medical issues going on and could use all the kneemail he could get..
gtk
Admin

Re: Prayer needed

Postby jbullard1 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:39 pm

Will do
Team 5 Co-Champion with Team 1 2014-2015
Team Genesis 2013-2014
Team Rack Blaster 2012-2013
Resident Geezer and Granpaw
jbullard1
Granpaw

Postby triple_duece » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:21 pm

Prayers sent. Get well soon buddy.
triple_duece
10 Point

Postby terry08 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:49 am

Prayers for a great man.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby jv » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:07 am

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers,
To catch everyone up to where I'm at right now i have to go back a few weeks, i noticed one afternoon that I had blood in my urine so I called my doctors office and they set up a appointment the next morning where they did blood and urine test. The doctor first thoughts was kidney stones so he sent me to have a C/T scan and as soon as he got the report just a couple hours later he said the scan showed no stones but did show two spots a on my pancreas he was worried about and sent me back the next morning for another scanner with dye this time for a better view. Well this led me to more test and procedures. The first was a colonoscopy where they removed several polyps and some where precancerous. The next test was where they put a tube with a camera down my throat to see my pancreas, while in there they removed a couple of samples that came back as precancerous at the time. So last Friday my wife and I went to Memphis to meet with the surgeon and after he explained everything and answered all our questions he told me to go home and think it over before making my decision, so that's where we at now. If I decide to go ahead with the surgery then he said it could take anywhere from 6 to 8 hours with no complications and I would be in the hospital anywhere from 10 to 14 days and the a 4 to 6 month healing time.
Sorry for this being so long and thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers.
Oh I forgot to say that the procedure for doing this is called the whipple procedure.
Whipple procedure:" A type of surgery that is used to treat pancreatic cancer and was devised by the US surgeon Allen Whipple. The head of the pancreas, the duodenum, a portion of the stomach, and other nearby tissues are removed."
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby missed mallards » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:46 pm

Praying for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missed mallards
Spike

Return to Praise & Prayers