• Advertisement

My Request

Knee Mail.... Prayer Requests or Prayers of Thanks.
Forum rules
No religious arguments. Either ask for prayer requests, or offer prayers of thanks. This is not a place for religious arguments.

My Request

Postby FireCloud » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 pm

In the context of the truly great afflictions, losses, and needs that befall so many whose names are placed on the prayer list here, making any sort of request for myself seems frivolous. By comparison to others, my needs are trival. So I have never asked for anything for myself here before. But I would like to ask any who will to pray for my welfare if and when you can.

Despite taking a 10 day vacation at the first of the month to try to get some rest, which did help a little, I am still physically, mentally, and emotionally worn down. Please pray for me to regain the strength, energy, and stamina I need. I face a large number of challenges in the next few weeks which will demand my best efforts. Things are not going well for me in several areas, primarily work related. I truly do need an abundance of energy and stamina to overcome the problems I face. There is only one of me and I am having to attempt to do far more than I can actually do.

As a result of needing to focus intently on tasks I need to do, I won't be on the fourm as much for a while and I will not be able to hunt much either.

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.
2013-2014 Team Double Drop Tine

"And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth" Genesis 9:2
FireCloud
Pope&Young

Re: My Request

Postby terry08 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:53 am

Will keep you in my prayers firecloud hope everything works out fine for you. Sometimes we can get overwhelmed by things we are faced with daily in life. Just keep your focus and ask and believe in his guidance.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby BIGERN76 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:54 am

Will do buddy. These things have a way of working themselves out once the knee mail starts going up. :pray
Remington 700/CDL 30-06
2009 Diamond Black Ice
Bear Grizzly

QSMA Pro Staff
BIGERN76
Pope&Young

Postby schoolmarm » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:18 am

done...Been there
schoolmarm
10 Point

Postby huntall » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:42 am

Prayers sent!
"TEAM 6"
huntall
Pope&Young

Postby Curlyjack » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:49 am

Prayers sent!
"TEAM 8 Antler Addicts"

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday. " John Wayne
Curlyjack
10 Point

Postby gtk » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:56 am

will do Firecloud
gtk
Admin

Postby brewer03 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 am

consider it done freind
Triple Threat 2015- 2016

Serious Six 2014-2015

Rajun Sardis Bucks
2013-2014 deer hunting champs

life is great the oppurtunity to hunt and fish make it even better
brewer03
Pope&Young

Postby bigjohn » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:57 am

fc, i know how you feel. i felt like that a few yrs. ago. so PRAYERS SENT for sure.
bigjohn
Pope&Young

Postby leepurvis » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:28 pm

FC, hope the thoughts and prayers lift you up where you need to be. Have you been to a doctor lately? Sometimes the symptoms you mentioned can be caused by physical problems such as thyroid not working correctly.
Lee

"Dear Life, when I said "Can my day get any worse?" it was a rhetorical question not a challenge"- Will Ferrell

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” Thomas Paine
leepurvis
Pope&Young

Postby jv » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Prayers sent FireCloud....focus on the things that need to be done
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby EddyBo » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Prayers and best wished sent. You know if you spent less time with those long well thought out posts....just saying. Good luck man, hope it all comes together for you, so that you reap the rewards of your hard work so you can get some hunting done.
I know just enough to be dangerous.

EddyBo
Gone but not Forgotten

Postby FireCloud » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 pm

I do very much appreciate all who have appealed on my behalf. God always hears when two or more pray together, which I firmly believe. That is why I asked for your prayers.

I have not hunted any this week simply because I have been so totally overwhelmed with far too many tasks to do than I am capable of doing at once. Despite focusing my time, I am still woefully behind and it is critical I get several things done quickly. The stress of dealing with so much more than I can do has lowered my immune system and I am indeed fighting to avoid being sick. I am fighting some respiratory congestion and twice in the past it has turned into walking pneumonia. I'm trying hard to keep that from happening now.

My life is vastly different from most of your lives. When I am sick things come to a dead standstill. There is no family or anyone else to help me deal with any sort of sickness or injury (or anything else) that happens to me. When I get down and cannot do for myself, then things get very hard for me. The last time I was too sick to care for myself, I had to pay a friend to go to the grocery and buy things I needed. Most of you have people who are always going to be there to help you if you really need it. I don't have that in my life. There is no safety net under me so when I fall, I hit hard. That is why I have to struggle excessively hard, whether I feel like it or not, to keep my head above water. If I sink, there is no one to throw me a rope. Fortunately I am pretty healthy in general and don't get sick often.

At this point, not feeling well recently has slowed my ability to work down a lot. And that is the very worst thing that could be happening as I have a huge pile of work to get done, most of which is now far past the deadlines. What I need to be able to do is work at full speed with vigor but that is just not what I am physically able to do right now. Which is why I need strength, stamina, healing, and energy.

There is no problem I face which cannot be resolved. And I am very willing to do the work needed to solve the problems. I am not asking for help with my tasks but only for prayers for God to give me the health and strength to do what I have to do.

Knowing that there are those who are asking that my needs will be met is very mentally uplifting. Thanks to all of you who have responded to my request.

"And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth" Genesis 9:2
FireCloud
Pope&Young

Postby Smacko » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:54 am

FireCloud wrote: There is no family or anyone else to help me deal with any sort of sickness or injury (or anything else) that happens to me. When I get down and cannot do for myself, then things get very hard for me. The last time I was too sick to care for myself, I had to pay a friend to go to the grocery and buy things I needed. Most of you have people who are always going to be there to help you if you really need it. I don't have that in my life. There is no safety net under me so when I fall, I hit hard.

I've sent out prayers for you FC

However, this statement is far from being true. You have US here..a close nit forum..and I'll be the first to say "I'll be here for you buddy!"

I'm also sure more on this forum will say the same thing..a TRUE friend would not ask or accept money to go to the store for you..I would go in a minute even though I'm miles away..so hold your head up and be strong and overcome this fatigue.

I bind Satan in the name of Jesus in my friends life.

1 Peter 4:12-13
Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you.
But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.
Mike Macko
Team Perfect Ten Champions 2012-2013
Team Ironwood 2013-2014
Team The Rack Smackers 2014-2015
Team Backstrap Brotherhood Champions 2015-2016
Smacko
Pope&Young

Postby FireCloud » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:24 am

I am feeling better this morning; prayers are working already! Woke up early and could not seem to continue sleeping so I am going to hunt for a couple hours then go to work. It will be good to hunt for the first time in a week.

Thanks, Smacko for the kind offer of support. Many will often say they will assist but, as we know, it takes deeds to get the job done. You are a man of deeds, not merely words only, whose work is endlessly dedicated to doing deeds to help others. I admire that very much! Best wishes for a successful hunt with Taylor today!

FireCloud
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:40 am

Keeping you in prayer.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby LadyHunter » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:56 am

FireCloud I sent you a pm. Remember you are not alone. You have a "family" of friends right here. All you need to do is let your needs be known. :)
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Postby Honey Bee » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:28 am

Prayers for you FireCloud.
Image Have a Blessed Day
Honey Bee
Pope&Young

Postby STILLHUNTER » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Firecloud keep ur head up buddy!! Sorry we didn't get to do the famous fish for bread swap this year!!!
STILLHUNTER
dudesittinginatree

Return to Praise & Prayers