• Advertisement

THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS

Knee Mail.... Prayer Requests or Prayers of Thanks.
Forum rules
No religious arguments. Either ask for prayer requests, or offer prayers of thanks. This is not a place for religious arguments.

THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS

Postby jv » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:27 pm

I would like to thank everyone againg for the prayers.....Mom was having bad chest pains Thur. mornin and my sister in law called me to come over (mom had been staying with my brother since a earlier fall with brused her knee bad)...i was staying at Mom's house which is next door while i was down a few days hunting. I told her that she needs to be taken to the hospital so we took her, the hospital in Greenwoos said that they can't see anything but needs to be admitted for 24 hours for observation but we said no that we where taking her to Jackson.....well when she got to Jackson ( St. Dominic's ) she was having a heart attact and they found a artery in her neck that with amost 100% blockage. To make a long story short they put a stent in and put her critical care and the next day she was doing great. But i do think that if we had admitted her in Greenwood that she wouldn't be with us today. Mom got to go home today and is feeling great so thanks again for the prayers.....Jimmy
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Re: THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS

Postby reesguide » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Awesome God and awesome news Jimmy, continued prayers.
"Team Tenth Legion"

RIP my freind, this seasons for you!!
reesguide
Boone&Crockett

Postby schoolmarm » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:44 pm

reesguide wrote:Awesome God and awesome news Jimmy, continued prayers.

ain't it the truth. Knee mail sent..
schoolmarm
10 Point

Postby FireCloud » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:14 pm

If it is your heart, St. Dom is about as good as it gets in Missisippi. Glad you took her there!
2013-2014 Team Double Drop Tine

"And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth" Genesis 9:2
FireCloud
Pope&Young

Postby gtk » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:53 am

glad she has improved.
gtk
Admin

Return to Praise & Prayers