• Advertisement

Holiday time and families

Knee Mail.... Prayer Requests or Prayers of Thanks.
Forum rules
No religious arguments. Either ask for prayer requests, or offer prayers of thanks. This is not a place for religious arguments.

Holiday time and families

Postby flipper » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:56 pm

I think we need to pray for several families now. One is the McGraw family from Flora who lost their son to suicide. I don't know them, but saw the photo tribute and he loved to hunt and appeared to be a fine young man with so much going for him. The other two are young men in high school, one from Sumrall and the other a Tri County student. Both were centers on their football teams and both died in wrecks this week after leaving the road and being ejected from the vehicles. Sad time. Make your kids promise to wear seat belts!
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
flipper
Pope&Young

Re: Holiday time and families

Postby jv » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:23 am

In prayers for these families
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:03 am

flipper wrote:I think we need to pray for several families now. One is the McGraw family from Flora who lost their son to suicide. I don't know them, but saw the photo tribute and he loved to hunt and appeared to be a fine young man with so much going for him. The other two are young men in high school, one from Sumrall and the other a Tri County student. Both were centers on their football teams and both died in wrecks this week after leaving the road and being ejected from the vehicles. Sad time. Make your kids promise to wear seat belts!

The Martin boy was from Bentonia, and attended Tri County in Flora. He was on 433 hwy. Which I travel daily, Mdot has been redoing the hwy. They put down the tar and then the white gravel. I can tell you that until the sweepers come a few days later and sweep away the excess. It is slick as slime on a Louisiana swamp. It has put me in a ditch more than once just traveling at 30 mph. Very dangerous situation. Prayers for all of them.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby gtk » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:09 am

prayers... sad situations for sure :(
gtk
Admin

Return to Praise & Prayers