• Advertisement

Not A Good Time

Knee Mail.... Prayer Requests or Prayers of Thanks.
Forum rules
No religious arguments. Either ask for prayer requests, or offer prayers of thanks. This is not a place for religious arguments.

Not A Good Time

Postby terry08 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Sherrie, has packed her bags, and left to help my step dad , take that final journey home to be with my mom. I have no idea where her strength comes from.
They started Morphine today. And since Sherrie, held my mom's hand and her mother's, until they closed their eyes and went home. She said I promised mom, I would be here for Larry.
This has all happened so suddenly. Please keep Sherrie and Larry, in your prayers.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Re: Not A Good Time

Postby jv » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Will keep the whole family in prayers Terry and if there is anything we can do don't hesitate to call.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:43 pm

jv wrote:Will keep the whole family in prayers Terry and if there is anything we can do don't hesitate to call.

Thanks Jimmy, I can't believe this happened so fast. Four weeks ago, pop was fine, and now hospital bed, portable potty. Not to mention morphine.
Sherrie, is one tough lady, and is true to her word. She will be with him until the end.
He was so proud to get the hearing aid three weeks ago. Was so looking forward to hearing again. Well , he will be able to hear Sherrie's, comforting words as he embarks on a new life where pain and sorrow don't exist.

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby jv » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:59 pm

At times like this the women prove just how strong they are and many times we take it for granted.

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Postby flipper » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:34 am

Will keep your family in our prayers. Heck, Larry may find some renewed strength having Sherrie close by. Sure will make this time better for him. She’s a special lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016-2017 *Team 8* ANTLER ADDICTS

PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE
flipper
Pope&Young

Postby LadyHunter » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Praying for peace and comfort. Sherrie will need you to be her strength as she uses her strength for those she loves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:19 pm

I decided to stay the night. Even Sherrie, was not prepared for for this. I pray that God above, take him home quickly. I spoke with him or someone inside of him for a few brief minutes, he has not moved a mussel since. I appreciate your prayers. I would not wish this on anyone. Again I can't believe this happened overnight.

terry08
Pope&Young

Postby chadbragg » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:38 pm

terry08 wrote:I decided to stay the night. Even Sherrie, was not prepared for for this. I pray that God above, take him home quickly. I spoke with him or someone inside of him for a few brief minutes, he has not moved a mussel since. I appreciate your prayers. I would not wish this on anyone. Again I can't believe this happened overnight.

Prayers sent buddy.

TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young

Postby glenn » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:15 am

I never know the right words to say, other than you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it brings you a little peace and strength to know we are with you all.

Never mistake kindness for weakness!
Aim small, miss small!
glenn
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:15 am

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Pop, is resting fine due to the morphine. Has not eaten or drank anything in two days. I pray he does not suffer long.

terry08
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:35 am

Heading home to get Ko Ko's , dog food and some clothing. Can't let Sherrie, deal with this alone. Will be staying until it's over.
This morning he asked me where this little boy came from and how did he find me. No idea who he is talking about. He is calling Sherrie, Bernice, which was my mom and his wife for 30 something years.

terry08
Pope&Young

Postby jv » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:04 am

Continuing prayers for strength in y'all time of need. Git you in my thoughts Terry.

jv
Pope&Young

Return to Praise & Prayers