• Advertisement

Jimmy update

Knee Mail.... Prayer Requests or Prayers of Thanks.
Forum rules
No religious arguments. Either ask for prayer requests, or offer prayers of thanks. This is not a place for religious arguments.

Jimmy update

Postby jv » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:28 am

Jimmy's lactic acid level is down to 5 which indicates improvement in the infection but we still need to be at 2 or 3 at least. His bp is still stsying low but is on a lower dose of the meds that keep it up. The meds they have him on to slow it diwn and stabilize the A-fib has it looking good. They are doing an echocardiogram now. They intend to put in a new drain sometimes today and get some of the bacteria out to help with the infection. This is sounding better but the goal is not to have to rely on meds to keep him stable. I will update with more news as I get it. Thank you for all your prays.
RESPECT THE LAND AS WELL AS THE GAME YOU HUNT

'Life is like a coin You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once'
jv
Pope&Young

Re: Jimmy update

Postby terry08 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:36 am

jv wrote:Jimmy's lactic acid level is down to 5 which indicates improvement in the infection but we still need to be at 2 or 3 at least. His bp is still stsying low but is on a lower dose of the meds that keep it up. The meds they have him on to slow it diwn and stabilize the A-fib has it looking good. They are doing an echocardiogram now. They intend to put in a new drain sometimes today and get some of the bacteria out to help with the infection. This is sounding better but the goal is not to have to rely on meds to keep him stable. I will update with more news as I get it. Thank you for all your prays.
Praying, please keep us posted. Hope you are getting some rest also.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby flipper » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:44 am

That’s a lot of good news. We will definitely keep prayers going. Thank you so much for the update. It helps us greatly. You take care and know you are in our prayers as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2018-19 Team #1 BLADES and BULLETS
flipper
Pope&Young

Postby missed mallards » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:47 pm

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missed mallards
4 Point

Return to Praise & Prayers