• Advertisement

PRAISE

Knee Mail.... Prayer Requests or Prayers of Thanks.
Forum rules
No religious arguments. Either ask for prayer requests, or offer prayers of thanks. This is not a place for religious arguments.

PRAISE

Postby deaner » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:23 am

A neighbor knew I liked watermellon and this morning one was out by my garage. It is nice to help others and you never know when someone else is thiking of you. I get more joy for helping others and my praise goes that I am able to do the helping. I purchased about 50 pounds of onions to help another organization then I gave them away. Another group was having a fish fry to raise money so I donated an amount and give away lots of tickets. Thank yous are never needed. My life is not boring and I find it very interesting.
deaner
Gone but not Forgotten

Re: PRAISE

Postby Smacko » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:27 pm

You know...I always..even while growing up..always felt the need to "help".

I remember in the past that I would go and collect coke bottels to redeam a nickle or a dine and would buy candy for my brothers and sisters (there were 5 of us) and I still today take veggies from my garden, deer meat, and other things to my neighbors...

I was brought up in a caring and compasionate family and I "Praise God" that I did...
Mike Macko
Team Perfect Ten Champions 2012-2013
Team Ironwood 2013-2014
Team The Rack Smackers 2014-2015
Team Backstrap Brotherhood Champions 2015-2016
Smacko
Pope&Young

Re: PRAISE

Postby deaner » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:00 am

Any endeaverment that we take on is generally costing us out of our pocket believe me I am aware of this and I give credit to those that hang in there and fight to survive. If it was easy and put extra money in our pocket we would have more desiring to walk this path. Doing this type of work we all think that the cost is not much, but realize there is so much incidental expense that we do not see that takes a toll on many people. After a while we say enough I can not endure all the expense and heart ache. we really need to get involved if we love people and above all children. I am involved with children in various aspects and nothing is free. If nothing else the time spent on the project and gasoline will take us to our knees. My thoughts are if we could lift up Smacko and relieve him of part of the burden it would make his life much gentler. Then he could do a fuller job for the LORD.
deaner
Gone but not Forgotten

Return to Praise & Prayers