• Advertisement

A little confused

Lets Talk Archery..

A little confused

Postby terry08 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Bullfrog, did you get one today? If so congrats. Can't post in the pictures for points. So I am not sure when it happened. Anyway, congratulations.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk 2
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Re: A little confused

Postby FireCloud » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Terry, he did kill a doe and I posted the photos for him in our Mahannah-Twin Oaks thread because he was still camping out at Twin Oaks last night. He posted the photo of the deer for his team's points in the points thread today.

We have several new people in the contests this year who are not as familiar with all the rules about not posting comments, etc. in the "points" thread. I'm sure they will soon catch on and just start a separate thread for congratulations on their deer kills.

I reminded Bullfrog to be sure to get his face in the deer photo as the kill picture he sent me was of the deer only. It's going to take a little for these newbies to catch on and I hope we will give all them the courtesy of a helping hand. It's good to see all the new people on this forum.
2013-2014 Team Double Drop Tine

"And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth" Genesis 9:2
FireCloud
Pope&Young

Return to Archery