• Advertisement

what i'm going to do now

Lets Talk Archery..

what i'm going to do now

Postby bigsteve » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:36 pm

earlier this year i almost hung up my bow frustrated with my shooting missed 2 crippled 3 so i redeticated myself to bow hunting started worikng out to improve my core strength in my upper body started shooting atleast 50 arrows per day . started working on my shot placement taking more time and just letting it happen ahd wow how things changed killed 8 deer in a row 4 mature bucks longest tracking job was 75 yards and i only shoot 50 lbs . in all this was a fantastic season saw more bucks than i ever have in the 45 plus years of bow hunting one of the best years i have ever had in 2011 i killed 5 -8pts thought that was a good year with my bow the big flood changed things forced me to bow hunt more i rediscovered my true love of the sport last year i took 3 bucks with my bow i am going to work my butt off this summer shoot every day i plan to be ready for next year that is if my health will hold still having some shoulder issues i'll work it out or a cross bow isn't out of the picture. 8)
TEAM #5 four of a kind 2014
VIETNAM 68--71 3RD MARINE DIV.
DIE HARD CRIMSON TIDE FAN !!!!!!
CROSS BOW HUNTING GEESSER
bigsteve
Deer Killing Machine

Re: what i'm going to do now

Postby gtk » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:58 am

you have most definitely had a great season... Congrats ! Now you can look forward to next year !
gtk
Admin

Return to Archery