• Advertisement

Go Pro for bow

Lets Talk Archery..

Go Pro for bow

Postby bullfrogg3 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:56 pm

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a Go Pro camera mount for a bow?
TEAM 7
bullfrogg3
4 Point

Re: Go Pro for bow

Postby RoadRanger » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:04 pm

Glad you could stop by BullFrog! Found this for ya http://www.ebay.com/itm/Archery-Bow-Mou ... 19e73bc791
RoadRanger
Pope&Young

Postby bigsteve » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:36 pm

i would be careful about adding weight to my bow unless it is balanced it will cause your bow to shoot diferent if you add a camera or anything make sure you adjust your sight to compensate for the unbalance and that it doesn't affect arrow flight i know your quiver will cause you to shoot in the direction of your quiver be it right for right handed shooters and left for lefthanded shooters i always take mine off . and you might have to change your stabilizer or add a back stabilizer to balance your bow:party :party
TEAM #5 four of a kind 2014
VIETNAM 68--71 3RD MARINE DIV.
DIE HARD CRIMSON TIDE FAN !!!!!!
CROSS BOW HUNTING GEESSER
bigsteve
Deer Killing Machine

Postby bullfrogg3 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:33 am

It is actually for my co-worker/hunting buddy. He found one called a bowfinger 2.0 that looks good, but it would be nice for someone that uses those things to give insite on the pros and cons to camera mounts. Like Bigsteve was saying about how it affects the accuracy. Banks for all the input.
Sounds like have been seeing as many deer as I have Roadranger. Maybe you should just start hunting rabbits and yotes!!!
TEAM 7
bullfrogg3
4 Point

Return to Archery