Page 1 of 1

Day 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:20 pm
by bigsteve
Image. Afternoon sit thicket with red oaks waiting on the beast

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:15 pm
by bigsteve
Just shot another doe update shortly

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:30 pm
by terry08
Man give them a break. Are you mad at them or what?
The State of Arkansas, may ban you from buying a license next year. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:28 pm
by bigsteve
Terry they alow 6 half way there I love the hunt it's like an addiction anyone who never bow hunted has missed the ultimate rush even does trip my trigger

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:32 pm
by bigsteve
Oh by the way Terry bow hunting is not a spectator sport. When they give you the shot take it this deer was. 8 yards

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:07 pm
by jv
Way to go bigsteve :ylsuper:

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:07 pm
by saddaddykiller
congrats bigsteve.........how far do u typically walk into the woods from wherever u park? just wondering

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:35 am
by Smacko
When I grow up, I want to be just like Bigsteve

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:38 am
by bigsteve
Saddy I always walk in down wind from my set up

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:17 am
by jv
Smacko wrote:When I grow up, I want to be just like Bigsteve


When you grow up :roll: .........that will never happen
I'm to old to grow up now

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:27 pm
by saddaddykiller
bigsteve wrote:Saddy I always walk in down wind from my set up

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

no I mean in distance like in miles...

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:45 pm
by bigsteve
Depends on these set up sometimses as little as 50 yds to 400 yds I usually don't go farther 65 years old

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:42 pm
by saddaddykiller
bigsteve wrote:Depends on these set up sometimses as little as 50 yds to 400 yds I usually don't go farther 65 years old

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

that's suprising...figured u walked miles from where u park especially all the public land u hunt

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:03 pm
by bigsteve
Most get the wrong. Impresssion of public land on the national Forrest we hunt hunting pressure is very low litterally thousands of acres with 5 days ml limited permits and 5 days gun 5 months of. Bow season

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Re: Day 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:32 pm
by saddaddykiller
bigsteve wrote:Most get the wrong. Impresssion of public land on the national Forrest we hunt hunting pressure is very low litterally thousands of acres with 5 days ml limited permits and 5 days gun 5 months of. Bow season

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

I gotcha lot different down here on the public lands