• Advertisement

Parker Bows?

Lets Talk Archery..

Parker Bows?

Postby Bigfoot » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:39 pm

Im looking for a bow and I found a 07 model Parker pioneer xp at a sweet deal. Does anyone use parker? I was sold on a bowtech until this deal came up and it looks really good to me. I read some reviews and it seems to be the middle of the road bow, Any Input?
Bigfoot
Spike

Re: Parker Bows?

Postby lugnut » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:27 am

parkers are good bows. i've never owned one but i had friends in georgia who shot them and they were fast and quiet. they were pretty big in georgia a lot of guys owned them there.

i consider parker to be a top of the line bow but like any company they have they're top of the line model and they're lower models. i couldn't tell you about the one you looking at but parker does make some good bows.
lugnut
Boone&Crockett

Postby Bigfoot » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Thanks lugnut. Anyone else? Probally too late I called the bow shop today and told him to set it up.
Bigfoot
Spike

Postby Bigfoot » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:26 pm

lugnut, You were so right. I went ahead and bought it and today took it to my brothers to shoot with him and some friends. Its very quite and as fast if not faster than I expected. I am very pleased so far. In about two months I will put it to the test. :)
Bigfoot
Spike

Return to Archery