• Advertisement

I'm getting a new bow.

Lets Talk Archery..

I'm getting a new bow.

Postby razrback » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:03 pm

My Dad bought me a Hoyt Powerhawk this weekend for graduation. I am anxious to see how it shoots. Of course anything will be an improvement of my 13 year old Jennings compound bow which was my first bow. I have kill many deer with it but it is time to move on to faster and harder hitting.
"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic."
- Ted Nugent
razrback
6 Point

Re: I'm getting a new bow.

Postby gtk » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:46 am

That was nice of dad ! :) I'm willing to bet that you will be shocked after shooting your new bow, after using that older one .....
gtk
Admin

Re: I'm getting a new bow.

Postby razrback » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:57 am

First one to ever graduate from any college in my family. So I guess he is pretty proud. I tell you what 3 years of community college with a degree and then 5 years of architecture school with a degree just about killed me, but I can see the light now. I can't wait until May 2nd.

Oh and if someone tells you they are thinking about going to MS State School of Architecture tell them they may want to go see a shrink. I am glad I did it but it is for most down to earth country people. Those professor's are way out there.
"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic."
- Ted Nugent
razrback
6 Point

Return to Archery