• Advertisement

Sat. Nov 29

Things only MHN could see & do

Sat. Nov 29

Postby mhn » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:16 am

It truely was an outstanding day< I went to a lockon in the middle of our place and am trying to get rid of some does, so that ws top priority for me and Tad went to the Doc's, a real hot spot this time of year as he soon found out. 4 Does came by me at 7:45 and I could get a shot at 1 so I took her. Got down after another hour and decided to get her out , while I was at the truck changing clothes I had some tresspassers drive right down the middle of our property and stop and actually talk to me, it didn"t take them long to realize they had messed up and he stupid game wasn't working on me, so in my gentle demeanor I politely asked them to leave. Went over to pick up Tad and he wasn't at the gate, so I hung out and let him hunt and about 10:00 heard him shoot so I went in to help him get the deer. He shot a very nice 8pt. I had been seeing and I was very happy for him, solid buck. Rough measured him 18in. main beams 5 1/2 in. bases 8 in g2's bout the same on g3's and 16 1/2 inside spread. We had a great day right up to the time we had to go to work. His deer weighed right at 180lbs. and was another one of our healthy 2 1/2 year olds. Saw a few other bucks running the ridge while we were getting his deer out. We might actually have a real rut this year!
mhn
8 Point

Re: Sat. Nov 29

Postby Woodwalker » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:22 am

Proud you had a good one mhn, congrats! :2TU:
In the woods or at the lake. Please leave message.
Woodwalker
8 Point

Postby STILLHUNTER » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:32 am

Mhn do u know any of the folks that Run American Muffler around from ur way?
STILLHUNTER
dudesittinginatree

Postby mhn » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:28 am

STILLHUNTER wrote:Mhn do u know any of the folks that Run American Muffler around from ur way?

No.
mhn
8 Point

Return to MHN's Episodes and Adventures