• Advertisement

reeseguide and racknspurs

Small Game & Varmit hunting Talk

reeseguide and racknspurs

Postby jughead » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Mr. John, thanks for all the pics you posted of our hunt this weekend. I guarantee it was a trip that Ian and I will forever remember.

Buck, we enjoyed your company. Ian is sure glad you spotted that coon. I sure hope we get to gather again and next time hopefully our pups will be ready.
jughead
button buck

Re: reeseguide and racknspurs

Postby Racksnspurs » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:25 pm

jughead wrote:Mr. John, thanks for all the pics you posted of our hunt this weekend. I guarantee it was a trip that Ian and I will forever remember.

Buck, we enjoyed your company. Ian is sure glad you spotted that coon. I sure hope we get to gather again and next time hopefully our pups will be ready.

I really enjoyed the hunt also !! I believe Ian really enjoyed himself and that is what makes it even more enjoyable. I never knew that a kid could be so proud of killing a coon but Ian was most definitely happy !!! I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger when I saw the coon! Keep me posted on your pup. My offer still stands on the tracking collar ! :D U buy it I'll break it in for u ! VAhunter and I have already started making plans for this fall so Im sure I will see you around.
Racksnspurs
button buck

Postby jughead » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:10 pm

We are definitely gonna make a few trips down to the delta. I hope Sable starts well. We will keep in touch and do it again.
jughead
button buck

Postby reesguide » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Guys, I was so pleased with our hunt. Met and made a couple of knew friends and totally enjoyed the fellowship. Aaron and Jr has got a fine hound on their hands and sounds like you guys are on your way. Yall are welcome anytime, it was an awesome pleasure making memories with yall!!!!
"Team Tenth Legion"

RIP my freind, this seasons for you!!
reesguide
Boone&Crockett

Return to Small Game & Varmits