• Advertisement

Introducing OSR Rabbit Hunters

Small Game & Varmit hunting Talk

Introducing OSR Rabbit Hunters

Postby Our Southern Roots » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:52 am

http://our-southern-roots.com/osr-rabbit-hunters/

Check OSR (Our Southern Roots) Rabbit Hunters - its wintertime in TN and time to rabbit hunt!

We experimented last year with filming some hunts and have big plans for the next two months. Stay tuned. We hope to have GoPro's on the guns and a GoPro on one or more dogs. We have a 42 ft. man lift and hope to get some footage of the hunt from that vantage point. All experimenting for now, but hopefully we'll have some cool footage to share before long. We learned last year it takes a rabbit hunter to be able to film a rabbit hunt. And getting good footage is much harder than it looks!

http://our-southern-roots.com/beagle-first-rabbit/

And while your at it - check out Whitey's first rabbit. Always a special moment when a young dog run his first rabbit to the gun! He's on his way to making a very fine rabbit dog.
Our Southern Roots
button buck

Re: Introducing OSR Rabbit Hunters

Postby glenn » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:12 am

I know this is going to sound like I'm being a jerk, but I'm not trying to be. You would find that you would get a lot more views on your site, from people on this site, if you actually participated in some of the conversations on here and not just use it as another place to advertise. We support the people that become a part of our msdeer.net family, but not so much those that just pass through for free advertisement. If I have overlooked your participation on someone else's thread, please accept my apology.
Never mistake kindness for weakness!
Aim small, miss small!
glenn
Pope&Young

Postby LadyHunter » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:33 am

glenn wrote:I know this is going to sound like I'm being a jerk, but I'm not trying to be. You would find that you would get a lot more views on your site, from people on this site, if you actually participated in some of the conversations on here and not just use it as another place to advertise. We support the people that become a part of our msdeer.net family, but not so much those that just pass through for free advertisement. If I have overlooked your participation on someone else's thread, please accept my apology.

^^^^ this!! And it has been discussed, and is being watched.

Just coming in to advertise makes you a spammer in my book..... Just saying....
To Old to Grow up Now!
2016/2017 Team 7.. Bone Collectors
2014/2015 Team 4
Team Rajun Sardis Bucks 2013/2014 Winners

WEAR YOUR SAFETY HARNESS!!!
LadyHunter
Pope&Young

Postby terry08 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:38 am

Glenn. Sherrie and I had this very conversation after their last post. Gtk, has been a very good host to these folks. But the bottom line is they are a website promoting their site. It is my opinion that if they choose to promote their site and advertise it here, then like all the others who pay for advertising, they to should also do the same. I for one don't do business with folks who use underhanded tactics to promote themselves. Looks like they would be able to figure this out, on their own. I would be happy to support their site, if they promoted it in a responsible way.
I know for a fact that LadyHunter has a online business in the works. Yet she does not take advantage of this site nor use it as a launching pad to help get it off the ground. Folks like her will always do well because of their honesty. Simply put, it's called good business practice.
Glad you brought this to the forefront.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Postby gtk » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Its all good :)
gtk
Admin

Return to Small Game & Varmits