• Advertisement

My fundraising pledge for A Hunt Above

Information & Stories from the organization "A Hunt Above"

Moderator: Smacko

Postby Smacko » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:16 am

Help me by donating today: http://apps.facebook.com/causes/fundraising_pledges/81051?m=f274b976
Mike Macko
Team Perfect Ten Champions 2012-2013
Team Ironwood 2013-2014
Team The Rack Smackers 2014-2015
Team Backstrap Brotherhood Champions 2015-2016
Smacko
Pope&Young

Re: My fundraising pledge for A Hunt Above

Postby deaner » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:30 am

This is the most difficult work to get off the ground and it is saddening to say the least. Fund raiser, when people hear this we have a tendency to shy away or tighten our purse strings. We are also good at saying I just do not have it today. I also hear very heavy that I gave at church and this is a cop out that WE use. After we finish the Stone County fund raiser We would like to work with Mike in his area and see what we could do to get an annual fund raiser going. If someone would ask us if we love children or if we care about the terminally ill children you know what our answer would be, we do care without a doubt. I was talking at a meeting to raise the interest of " A HUNT ABOVE '" and I had forgotten that one lady had a child that fall very close to being in this area and she helped me with making others aware. Please notice i do not intentionally point the finger so to speak at you as I do include myself. When someone tries to do what Mike is doing it has a tendency to wear on most people until quite often they will give up. Nothing is accomplished generally without you and me so to speak getting involved. Meaning we should know where some money can be raised for a good cause. We need to push so Mike can get the finances to take care of these children in "A HUNT ABOVE". Most are right that it is easier not to get involved and say I am just too busy now but maybe later---now could be later. We do have a little experience at LIGHT fund raising. If we can get a small group together after Stone county fund raiser we will talk and discuss our ideas and YOURS. I do not walk on water so please understanding a common person such as myself. An idea that I have could pay for one or two children at a time. This is all about taking one day at a time and giving our LORD the praise. Yes I have a strong love for children and your children are included. IT IS ALL ABOUT CHILDREN
deaner
Gone but not Forgotten

Re: My fundraising pledge for A Hunt Above

Postby deaner » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:36 am

Just a post to place this thread to the top.
deaner
Gone but not Forgotten

Return to A Hunt Above