Page 1 of 1

The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 pm
by Bullie
but have no fear. We will continue to show the way to the great unwashed masses of squirrel hunters who do not truly understand what they are doing. And I, as your supreme leader, will provide my wisdom on all things squirrel. I just have to get my apprentice mag over here....seems that anything with with the word "deer" in it turns his stomach. Unless the word "fried" or "BBQed" precedes it. I will work on that.

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:25 pm
by gtk
i have followed bits and pieces of the QSMA principles.. I probably need a refresher course..

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 pm
by Bullie
gtk wrote:i have followed bits and pieces of the QSMA principles.. I probably need a refresher course..


First work on the pledge.

I pledge allegiance to the QSMA
and my leader Bullie.

He taught me not to shoot every squirrel
that's little butt is wooly.

If I shoot every squirrel I see
as a hunter I am Lesser.

I have to let the little ones walk
to earn my B&Ser!

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:13 pm
by gtk
:ylsuper:

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:27 pm
by CIRCLE C
...and so a new chapter begins.

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:14 pm
by Bullie
Kind of a bummer way to end the season.

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:28 pm
by BIGERN76
I wasn't a member on the other site but have been reading it for about 2 years. I feel like I know most of you guys from over there already. I have learned alot from ol bullie. Welcome!! And you need to get your sasquach story and post over here for every one to read.

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:41 pm
by Bullie
:shock: You think these folks can handle that much pure terror? Seems like an awful lot to put on a group of folks that has been caught unawares.

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:13 am
by BIGERN76
It was pretty spooky. I didn't sleep for 2 days.. :shock: :shock:

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:41 pm
by BeardsAndBones
Bullie, teach them well over here. Just joined and looking to see how many old friends are here.

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:40 pm
by mag shooter
Bullie wrote:but have no fear. We will continue to show the way to the great unwashed masses of squirrel hunters who do not truly understand what they are doing. And I, as your supreme leader, will provide my wisdom on all things squirrel. I just have to get my apprentice mag over here....seems that anything with with the word "deer" in it turns his stomach. Unless the word "fried" or "BBQed" precedes it. I will work on that.




Well , I'm here but I ain't no apprentice and ALL squirrels are EATIN squirrrels !!!


Fellas , if my computer always runs this slow here ..... I'm gonna have to just reply by Pony Express .

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:57 am
by Bullie
The prodical son of a gun has made it. LOL

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:13 pm
by mag shooter
Now why ya want to go makin out like we're kin ?

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:25 pm
by jv
Well i for one believe in the sasquach.......have seen one walking a black panther one day

Re: The QSMA has been uprooted...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 pm
by mag shooter
turkeyjv wrote:Well i for one believe in the sasquach.......have seen one walking a black panther one day


Just don't shoot it with a 270 or beat it to death with a rattlesnake !!