• Advertisement

New Chapter

Quality Squirrel Management Association

Moderator: Bullie

Forum rules
1. The QSMA President has the right to EDIT/DELETE anything in this forum as he sees fit.

2. Any disagreements in this forum will first be addressed by his royal highness, the QSMA President.

3. In the event a dispute can not/ will not be addressed by the QSMA President, an outside arbitrator (gtk) will offer his opinion.

4. This is a PRO-QSMA forum.

New Chapter

Postby eklumb » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:20 pm

I understand that the QSMA is an elite organization made up of the most dedicated hunters and outdoorsmen in the industry, and I cannot say if I would fit into the high standards set, however with the approval of the proper authorities I would be interested in starting a Wisconsin chapter. I already have several other individuals interested in joining and I assure you that we would do our best to spread your principals to all the dedicated hunters of the famed northern bushytails. Like with the lowley whitetail Wisconsin has a history of producing some trophy Squirrels, and I feel an official chapter in this area is needed to show how proper management can only help increase the potential of these magestic creatures.

Let me know. I will be nervously waiting, beer in hand.
eklumb
button buck

Re: New Chapter

Postby Bullie » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:08 pm

eklumb, I like you.

Wisconsin has been lagging in organizing a state chapter of the QSMA and I have been a bit distraught over the situation. It seems to to me that you would make a fine state leader of the Wisconsin QSMAers. And, I will have one less thing to worry about. Its a win-win.
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All

Postby eklumb » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:44 pm

I appreciate the kind comments and will do my best to uphold the fantastic reputation and strong traditions of the QSMA. I feel that one of my true callings is spreading the word of trophy squirrel hunting. Thanks for the thumbs up.
eklumb
button buck

Postby Bullie » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Yep, yep. As soon as your dues check clears and you recite the QSMA pledge in the presence of a current QSMA officer you guys up there will be ready to get started on the road to trophy squirreldom.
The Paterfamilias of Modern Squirrel Hunting.

Current B&S World Record Holder 1.96 B&S points taken in the Mississippi Hills.

QSMA President and resident expert on all things squirrel.

NRA Life Member/Desoto Rifle and Pistol Club
Bullie
QSMA Know-it-All

Return to QSMA