• Advertisement

Elbow Creek

Fishing Reports from your Favorite Lake

Elbow Creek

Postby msbanker32 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:52 am

Rode around the lake(Arkabutla) Saturday with the family and we stopped at Elbow and it looks like they were catching a few good ones. Water was muddy, with all generating and it was a little slow but still saw a few slabs being caught. Also heard of a report this week about someone who caught several a Hurricane Landing at Sardis. Must have been out in the river on some snags. Also the guy that caught them is one of the better fishermen that I know so I think it is still too early to go strong after them! I am starting to convert to Crappie mode!!!
msbanker32
4 Point

Postby bwm » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:25 am

MAN,
I must have missed this post...

I'll have to be more carefull.
bwm
Admin

Postby msbanker32 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:14 am

Rode 4 wheeler in on Saturday at Arkabutla. No bites, was too cold. today might have been good after a fairly warm night. this rain will help and after the cold snap, next week is looking good. Banks are closed next monday :) Might have to ride back in there. Not a lost trip though, did mark 42 spots on GPS. Should be helpful when water gets up. Gonna try to run to Sardis one afternoon and GPS my spots there also. If run across some fish, will post info. Later
msbanker32
4 Point

Postby bwm » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:31 am

You should give me a shout.

It's too dangerous sometimes by yourself. :wink:

You need someone to ride along with you just in case. Two four-wheelers are better than one......
bwm
Admin

Return to Fishing