• Advertisement

What about it BWM???

Fishing Reports from your Favorite Lake

What about it BWM???

Postby msbanker32 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:20 pm

I haven't posted in awhile, just wanted to see if you have been tearing them up. We have been doing VERY well down at Sardis but I am done down there unless someone wants me to take them. it is too crowded until it gets some water. gonna stick to arkabutla from here on out.
msbanker32
4 Point

Postby gtk » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:04 am

i can answer for bwm... he's on a ladder painting his house right now :)

No, he has not be catching anything :? We need to try and slip off one day next week and try them again at Arkabutla..
gtk
Admin

Postby msbanker32 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:19 pm

BWM is painting his house??? I believe I would have to hire someone to do that for me, I don't get too excited about climbing ladders anymore!!! Especially with the fish biting! You guys do need to head down to Arkabutla, they have been biting pretty good for the last few weeks. Still needs some water though. I am taking my 2.5 yr old Saturday in the boat but haven't decided if we were going to Sardis or Arkabutla.
msbanker32
4 Point

Postby bwm » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:28 am

Almost finished with the house. And ladders are a little more scary than they used to be! I used the bucket of the tractor for what I could.

If I had msbanker32's money, I would hire someone as well.

GTK and I went to Arkabutla last weekend. River had a lot of current. I've got a bunch house work that I have been putting off that I have to get done.
bwm
Admin

Return to Fishing