• Advertisement

Bass Tournament

Fishing Reports from your Favorite Lake

Bass Tournament

Postby terry08 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:20 am

Everyone should be aware of the fact that this is the first year for the tournament.
In writing the rules, I anticipated that there would be questions. Some of which have already been brought forward.
In trying to keep the rules short and simple, I might have failed to explain in detail the definition of each rule. We learn from our mistakes, and I am learning.
If you have a question about a particular rule please ask it. Don't assume anything, I would rather you understand the rules now.
Rather than wait until the scoring and be upset with the results.

As an example, I was asked by someone if they were eligible to sign in although they didn't get to fish that often. My answer, was most certainly yes. As long as you post weekly you will be good to go. This is a one on one tournament and no one is counting on you for their win. You never know when you may snag Mr. Hog.

As with all the contests on the site, they are held for fun and your enjoyment. And your input is appreciated and highly respected.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Re: Bass Tournament

Postby chadbragg » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:17 am

I would suggest doing monthly tallys then total the monthly up for a total. Some of us fish daily and there will be many stringers entered in the contest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young

Re: Bass Tournament

Postby terry08 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:17 am

chadbragg wrote:I would suggest doing monthly tallys then total the monthly up for a total. Some of us fish daily and there will be many stringers entered in the contest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I agree Chad, I was actually going to contact you and Jv, on that very issue. I know some will fish a lot and others not so much. As summer arrives, people tend to get busy with gardens and vacations etc. Then July, the heat may slow things down. But yes the weight calculation could be overwhelming if we wait until the end.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
terry08
Pope&Young

Return to Fishing