• Advertisement

Not Bragging

Fishing Reports from your Favorite Lake

Re: Not Bragging

Postby saddaddykiller » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:36 pm

terry08 wrote:
saddaddykiller wrote:
jbullard1 wrote:Hey Terry I have a question on the legal bass.
We have access to Large Mouth Bass, Small Mouth Bass, White Bass and the Hybrid Searun Stripe bass
Will all these be legal?

aint no smallmouth bass in ms

Saddaddy, you need to get out more often. PickWick Lake, has small mouth bass.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I didn't know...that's about 2,000 miles from here
Image
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
saddaddykiller
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: south east La.

Re: Not Bragging

Postby chadbragg » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:06 pm

saddaddykiller wrote:
terry08 wrote:
saddaddykiller wrote:
jbullard1 wrote:Hey Terry I have a question on the legal bass.
We have access to Large Mouth Bass, Small Mouth Bass, White Bass and the Hybrid Searun Stripe bass
Will all these be legal?

aint no smallmouth bass in ms

Saddaddy, you need to get out more often. PickWick Lake, has small mouth bass.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I didn't know...that's about 2,000 miles from here

Must be taking the scenic route!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5272
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Alcorn county

Re: Not Bragging

Postby saddaddykiller » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:51 pm

chadbragg wrote:
saddaddykiller wrote:
terry08 wrote:
saddaddykiller wrote:
jbullard1 wrote:Hey Terry I have a question on the legal bass.
We have access to Large Mouth Bass, Small Mouth Bass, White Bass and the Hybrid Searun Stripe bass
Will all these be legal?

aint no smallmouth bass in ms

Saddaddy, you need to get out more often. PickWick Lake, has small mouth bass.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I didn't know...that's about 2,000 miles from here

Must be taking the scenic route!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ok so...450 miles from here....I aint driving that far to go fishing
Image
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
saddaddykiller
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: south east La.

Re: Not Bragging

Postby Smacko » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:35 pm

I can catch them too so look out
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Mike Macko
Team Perfect Ten Champions 2012-2013
Team Ironwood 2013-2014
Team The Rack Smackers 2014-2015
Team Backstrap Brotherhood Champions 2015-2016
Smacko
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5060
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Mississippi

Re: Not Bragging

Postby glenn » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 am

Smacko wrote:I can catch them too so look out


So, did you use the old crank phone, hoop nets, or dynamite?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never mistake kindness for weakness!
Aim small, miss small!
Image
glenn
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: SW Mississippi

Re: Not Bragging

Postby terry08 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:46 am

glenn wrote:
Smacko wrote:I can catch them too so look out


So, did you use the old crank phone, hoop nets, or dynamite?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sure don't believe in catch and release.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HUNTING IS NOT A SPORT, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

Be Carefull of The Words You Say. Just Keep Them Soft, And Sweet. You never Know From Day To Day, Which Ones You'll Have To Eat.
User avatar
terry08
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 11747
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Location: Yazoo County MS

Re: Not Bragging

Postby chadbragg » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:34 am

Smacko wrote:I can catch them too so look out

I've seen you fish. Don't think we have anything to worry about

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
TEAM Rack Stackers aka THE WINNERS!!!
chadbragg
Pope&Young
 
Posts: 5272
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Alcorn county

Previous

Return to Fishing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests