Fishing Reports from your Favorite Lake
i went to lake bolivar over at scott, ms today and didn't even get a bite. i did get a pic of a big ole hoot owl though.
- Posts: 1656
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:15 pm
- Location: greenville,ms
you don't see them in daylight that often.. have you ever seen a great horned owl ? those things are huge..
- Posts: 19307
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:53 pm
- Location: Olive Branch, MS
nice catch. it's hard to see them things until they fly off
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:04 am
- Location: crestview florida via Petal Ms.
Return to Fishing
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest